End of another Ending

As everything in life goes, every beginning will have it's ending.  Life, relationships, friendships, etc...  It's hard to let go of things we care, and the more we love and care, it gets much more difficult.  So this is the hardship that I am bearing at the moment.  To say a final goodbye to dearest friends.

Somethings are inevitable, unavoidable.  People change, situations change, circumstances change.  I admit that I have changed.  I wish I didn't, but I changed.  I feel like I should be sorry that I've changed, but I'm only changing for the better.  

Goodbyes are hard, awkward and unspeakably painful.  No one likes goodbye, be it temporarily, be it forever, it's always difficult.  But I am grateful that my goodbye is not based on hatred, anger or vengeance.  It is more towards logical thinking of what is best of all parties.  I'm going to miss my friends.  Truly from the deepest of my heart, that I will miss the times together.  It hurts so bad.  But it just have to be done.

Somehow the Spice Girl's Goodbye song kept ringing in my ear.  I suppose, taking Spice Girls as an example, perhaps one day, when previous misunderstandings and grievances is way in the past, we can built a new understanding like they did, what goes on in the past, left in the past, stay in the past and we grow a new leaf, and renew friendship like the way we wanted.  The main remedy for this is time.  

There are times when I reflect about it, I feel self-righteous and proud, even ungrateful.  Of all the helping hand that I got from my friends, I've decided to leave them.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for everything, I would like to extend my utmost appreciation to my friend(s), for being supportive and helping me when I needed them the most.  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  



So I hope not everything is lost.  For the past years, I had a wonderful life, my life was nourished with love and beautiful memories.  I shall remember the good times we had, and not everything (for me) is lost.  I just hope time can heal all and any wounds.  I'm sorry, I am thankful, and I am optimist for a better future, be it, relationships, friendships and ultimately life.

So this will be the only post I shall not end with Adios.  So you take care, be safe, be kind... 

Will love you always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises