Enrique Iglesias (Again) - Tired of Being sorry and Somebody's Me

When I was busy looking the Enrique's - Do You Know (Ping Pong Song), I found this song.  This song clearly is sung for me.  The lyrics touched me.  It reflects somehow on how I feel at the moment.  It is the second hit single for Enrique in his latest album 'Insomniac'.  It is a sad song, and with one look at the title of the song, it sounds angry.  Tired of Being Sorry.  But it isn't, in fact, it speaks of loneliness and the disappointment of being lonely.  Call me a sad sod for this kind of song, but I suppose recent personal experiences made me connect with the song.




Another song that touched me was also from his latest album 'Insomiac'.  Which there are times that I do suffer from.  The song is called Somebody's me.  Yes, again it's a sad song.  Well, I'm licking my 'wounds' at the moment.  So bear with me...




As I post this two songs, I wondered, if I am alone when it comes to reading too much into the lyrics than listening to a song purely for the enjoyment and entertainment...  Some people don't take the lyrics into account when selecting songs...  To some, songs are just song, do you know what I mean?  Upbeat songs are associated as happy song, and slow song as sad or relaxing, depending what the mood they wanted to achieve.  

I also wonder if listening to songs, can bring out hidden talents?  For example, as I am writing this, words flow in my head, I can hear myself reading and typing the words out, is it because I am listening to Extreme's ever so evergreen song, More Than Words.  No one can get bored listening to this song.  So anybody knows a song that makes my writing any better?

I wish I have the ability to play a guitar, but I never had the chance to learn.  I knew a few keys when I was staying in the hostel back when I was in Sixth Form College.  But I forget them now, it has been more than a decade.  Perhaps I should take lessons?  Well, maybe.  I have lost the structure of this post, I'm jumbling up.  My mind is buzzing.  There's many things that I wanted to say and talk about.  But none of them come up in any order.  Maybe perhaps I'm feeling excited.  I'm going back onshore tomorrow.  My flight is an early flight, so I won't be sleeping back as usual after Sahur.  And after this, I will be playing a few games of snooker with a few friends.  Oh, it's time already, how time flies...

So anyway, to my fellow readers, take care, have a great Sahur, be safe, be kind to others and Adios!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises