I Miss You... Bangkok! LOL

I'm having a bad withdrawal syndrome.  Reality is too boring for me.  But I'm bearing well with it at the same time.

Work was uneventful.  But I was particularly busy, and I have no clue whatsoever I was doing.  All I remember I was running up and down, checking my emails, replying emails, downloading reports from SAP and pretty much routine and well... boring.

So as the title goes, yeah, I miss Bangkok at the moment.  But life's kindda relaxing in a way, except for the commuting, it wasn't that commuting to work that bothers me as much, it is the return home, particularly today.  A freak accident involving a trailer cause the Mumong bypass to close and everybody were being re-routed to the main road.  Worst still, the god-knows-when-it-will-complete bridge is still under construction, all vehicles were bottle-necked into one small road.  I gave up, when I drove only for a few measly hundred meters for half an hour.  I turned back and went to my brother's place, Sulaiman, who is very glad that I stopped by.  

I left at 7pm, and the traffic jam was still there.  I persevered.  TWO FREAKING HOURS later, I arrive home safe and sound.  I arrived home at 9pm.  The continuos rain didn't help either.  It was pouring endlessly.  And for the next few days, there will be more rain plus high tide.  That worries me as, KB and Seria are prone to flash floods.  So I will be going to work with one eye on the clouds and another at the drainage system near by my office.  I will always be on an alert.  I got stranded once in 2001 in a freak flood in Seria, and I don't freaking miss that.  No worries about land slides though, Seria and KB are freaking flat and freaking low lying areas.  Don't know about Sungai Liang area... hmmm?

Enough about that.  But here's a thought post.  Being in the real world now, and as I was finishing a ciggy just a few minutes ago, I started to think about my life and how much I miss having someone with me.  Regardless, of friendship or love relationship, I just miss it.  I miss my best friend, and I miss Aiedee.  But I'm going to see him soon.  Aiedee, if you're reading this, miss you bro.  I'm bored out of my mind here...  Can't wait for you to come and entertain me.  Btw, as I am typing this, there's a freaking cricket in my room...  I'm too tired to look for it and kill it, it's making cricket sounds in my room...

Anyway, digressing, there's something more annoying than the cricket, I have a throbbing and swelling pimple in my nose!  It's quite painful, and I ain't going to put my finger in my nose.  Oh speaking about annoying, that shutdown manager I was telling you about in my previous or last post.  We had a meeting with him, and he's so into focus with his job and what is relevant to his job, that sometimes, it doesn't make sense to us.  At the end of the meeting, I lost focus and played with my earring instead.  He kept telling us the same thing over and over again.  I felt like rolling my eyes, but I didn't do that because I have to professional about it.  Sometimes I think he loves the sound of his own voice.  But nevertheless, he's doing his job, and so far he's doing a good job by talking a lot.  LOL.  He's cool and focused guy with not of a great people skill, is what I think, at least that's my opinion. (Or my flatulence at least)

So anyway, not much else to say, but I envy a friend who is doing a sundown marathon in May in Singapore and I'm not fit enough, even if I run everyday.  In which the weather isn't helping.  So anyway... there I go again ranting...  until then... Ciao!

p/s:  I am surfing using my bmobile connection... cool huh?  It was a gift from the department... I know, I know... I'm a late bloomer with technology...  Again... Ciao!

p/p/s:  Sorry again to bother you, I have been using wax for my hair now, and I love using it, but it is so difficult to wash off, anybody can recommend a good shampoo?  After washing it twice, my hair is still waxy and clumpy...  Help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises