Realism

We don't have to be real to live in the real world.  Realism ruins the way we run our life.  

There are times we break out of it all, and just enjoy life the way it is.  Consume life the way life should be enjoyed.  I'm happy right now.  Things just don't get better than this.  Even in this wonderful real world that we live in, I feel so free and nice and beautiful.

Life is way to precious for us to keep it real.  There are so many ways for us to spice up our world.  Life's good...  Absolutely good, even when it doesn't.  It's just great to be alive.  I love everybody right now, even if you hate me,  I love you from the deepest depth of my heart.

It is so nice to be me right now.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am saying this not to show off, but to share this beautiful feeling I am having right now, I am sharing this with you.  And I hope you life can be as beautiful and wonderful as it is right now.  You, yeah you reading this, I hope life treats you well, because you deserve it.  I know I am walking on clouds right now.  But believe me, take a deep breath and enjoy your life.  It's all good.  Believe me.

Until then, you take care, and be happy.   Ciao!

Comments

V said…
Are you sure you dont have to be real to live in a real world? Im not sure if im happy pretending to be happy. Im glad u r happy but deep inside, maybe a little bit deeper some part of u missing..im not suggesting anything but maybe?? Tell me kellaz, what do u want in life?
Anonymous said…
Yeah you're right. Of course we'd have to be real in the real world. But there are times, when life can get too real, and we feel trapped and suffocating. And all we wanna do is to get out.

I suppose when I wrote this post, I was... I think the right word here was content. Sure, nobody's fully 100% happy all the time. And when I'm content with myself, I feel happy for myself.

What do I want in life? That's quite a deep question, I suppose on top of my head, to be happy. Happy and complete by myself. I don't want hate in my life, I want to respect people for who and what they are and have no sense of prejudice whatsoever. It's not easy. I want my life to be challenged and overcome those challenges. As one reader once said, my life is full of drama. So I want more drama, more happiness and sadness, I want to life a good life... I want to look back one day on my death bed and at least smile that I have lived a good good life.

There's so many things in life that I want... physically, financially, emotionally, mentally... I think the list could be endless. But most of all, I want to be happy, or at least, I can make people happy...
Anonymous said…
Oh forgot to add one more thing V, thank you for your comment, it's actually insightful for me. Thank You. I truly appreciate it...
Anonymous said…
Typo: live a good life

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises