My Past Life

Here are two pictures from my past.  Can you spot me?  I can't even spot myself in the picture when I was in kindergarden in 1982.  Why have I decided to put this picture is beyond me...  I got this picture off from facebook, I got these picture tagged on me by my classmate.  I went to St. George's School up till Form One.  I transfer to Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin (SOAS) College in Form Two, to make my dad's driving life easier.  

My two older brother was studying there and my dad thinks it is wise for me to join them instead.  During that time, my mum decided to build a house in the Tutong District.  A year later, we moved to Tutong, and I got transferred to Muda Hashim Secondary School.  I stayed there until my O'Levels.  And till now remain as the best memories in my life.  





The second picture, if I am not mistaken was when I was in Primary Six.  See anyone you know?  LOL...  Just in case you are wondering where am I?  I am on the last row, forth from left.  Short and stubby.  I was a skinny boy until I was in Primary one.  I feel sick when I was finishing Kindergarden and was admitted into the hospital for a few months.  Then, my body just blew up and grew up as an obese boy and remain 'big' until I was 26 years old.  I wasn't big or obese, I was just stocky throughout my adolescent life.  I blame the medication they gave me when I was sick, I suppose the medication gave me a permanent 'healthy' appetite...  LOL...

It was a funny story really how I got into fitness.  It was from being broke.  I didn't know what else I could do.  I only had a couple of hundred bucks to survive the whole month.  But the good thing was I was debt free.  It came about when I moved houses that I rented.  I had to pay deposit to my new place and paying moving charges, etc.  So feeling bored and with limited amount money, I am left with nothing much but to fill my time with running.  I ran and ran... I saw results, I kept at it.  I started at a very stocky heavy 88 kgs and ended up to a 58 kgs.  I lost 30 kgs in 9 months.  But that doesn't mean I was broke for 9 months... LOL... I kept at it as I saw results and changes in my body.  I was also determined to ran the first marathon that was held in Brunei.  But I got myself injured a month before the race.  I had to retreat and succumb to my injury.  But I did manage to finish the 2nd marathon held a year later.  

So now you know about Kellaz (a.k.a. Saiful)...  There are some people who are shy or embarrassed of their past and for good reasons too.  Some people rather keep and hide their past where the belong...  in the past.  But for me, my past is who I was and it is the only thing that makes me who I am now.  Of course there are a lot of things, I should be embarrassed about or should have kept hidden or even should never been mention.  But when we look at it, having those mistakes is the reason why we are strong, confident and responsible person that we are now.  Don't you think?  It's the glorious past that makes the wonderful and brilliant us now.  And best still, now will soon be the past and we'll be a better person the next time round.  
To trials, tribulation and hope!  Until then, hope you like reading about my past, take absolute good care of yourself and I wish you well.  Ciao!

Comments

Anonymous said…
paksa pakai maikroskop bah liat gambarnya ani. nada dapat di zoom kah hehehee
Anonymous said…
yatah resolution yang paling basar tu... :) I got it off facebook, I didn't scan the picture :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises