Tagged

I got tagged...

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile replacing my answers with yours.
Tag 25 people to do the same thing. Don't forget to tag me back!
If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, apparently of a saxophone player famous at that time

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Don't wanna talk about that... It doesn't deserve a mention anymore

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hell no.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat? What does that suppose to mean... I eat meat all the time! LOL

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None that I know of... LOL

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Nope, because he's an asshole! LOL...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
It's an art.... of course...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Last time I've checked... Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, without the cord, yes...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Weetabix!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Only for my running shoes...

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Haagendaz... Anything with chocolate.... Slurp

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile or the absence of it...

14. RED OR PINK?
Blue? Okay then Red then....

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My insecurities? I don't know...

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My bestfriend... Billy!!!!

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If I can, so can you...

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants and no shoes... LOL... Blue short pants I mean... LOL

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW:
Sound of my nephew playing outside at the living room and the whooshing sound of the ceiling fan...

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cyan...

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Ralph Lauren Romance

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My brother-in-law. He was informing that the land that I am interested in has already been sold to another buyer...

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE?
Yes. Bibi... thanks for making me write this tag...

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Badminton and sometimes football... Except Arsenal is not doing well, so I keep quiet most of the time

25. HAIR COLOR?
Black

26. EYE COLOR?
Black

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, perfect eyesight so far

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Any spicy food... But if I am to be specific, any thai food would do...

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings please...

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Street Fighter... and don't waste your money watching it, I could have told you the story in 5 minutes tops

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer...

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Nicotine flavoured cigarettes?

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Don't intend to tag no one else

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I SAID!!! I DON'T INTEND TO TAG NO ONE ELSE... GEEEESSHHH!!! LOL!

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Last book I read was erm... My car's manual? Does that count....?

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse? What is this question supposed to be? LOL

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
It has been a while since I last watch TV because I can't remember any...

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Wind Chime

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
None that I can mention LOL....

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Suri Seri Begawan Hospital, Kuala Belait.

45. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS?:
I wish I could have one...

46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Goodness me! Sigh! Let's not get there...

47. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFIGANT OTHER?
Hmmm, can I put this on hold?

48.WHERE'S THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Farthest would be Preston, Central Lancashire, England.

49.WHO DO YOU WANT TO MEET THE MOST NOW?
Me dad..

50.IF YOU'RE A CAR WHAT CAR WOULD YOU BE?
I don't know, probably some sporty hatchback.... I would think so...

Hope any information in here helps to get to know me better LOL...

Until then Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises