Off Again...

Yup, working again... Offshore...

A lot of things have been happening throughout the week that I fail to mention that I am going offshore.  Life has been quite good and quiet at times, but nevertheless having a great time by myself (no, not that kind of time!).  There are many times that I find myself alone and truly appreciating it.  I guess, I am a loner.  But it's cool to be one.  As Savage Garden's Affirmations goes "I believe I'm loved when completely by myself alone".  Hard to believe and achieve but so very true.

When you're by yourself alone (bear in mind, it's not lonely - as that is only a state of mind) you get to appreciate things, and observe things more clearly without the distraction of a friend or someone.  We notice things more and there are many times that it comes to mind and analyse people's behaviour, without the sense of judgement, of course.  It is more an observation to understand, and not to judge.

Recently, I wrote a lengthy comment on one of a fellow facebook user, saying that certain people can be 'sombong' (translation: arrogant).  Not all people are arrogant because of their fame or their possessions, but there are many times people who use arrogance as a defense.  Defense from people who dislike them, so before they become victims of malicious rumours or gossips, they show arrogance as a defensive mechanism.  I do that sometimes and I find myself walking alone looking angry or arrogant.  But I try not to do that anymore.  Every time I realise in doing so, I quickly change it into a smile.  Remember a post that I wrote about smiles and how sometimes people don't smile anymore because it makes them feel inferior.  So this relates to this defensive mechanism, that people don't smile because they feel they are prone to 'attacks'.  

I remember a junk email I received a few years ago saying "Smile!  Because you'll never know who would fall in love with you".  And that saying is so true.  Smiling opens people's heart, it makes you approachable and you glow of confidence.  Believe me it's true.  I've tried it before and people do flock to you...  Yes, flock to you.  But there will be people looking at you with weirdness as smiling is not of the norm.  Persevere.  Because smiling is contagious.  The least you can do is to make people more aware of your attractive attributes.  

Actually, I don't have much to say right now, but I thought about writing this 'smile' post on my blog for quite a while, but never did had the chance to type it all out.  And also, I must apologise for being so high on life with regards to my last post.  I was just being that.  Senses heighten, feeling all giddy and good inside that it explodes into my post.  And it was merely just that.  I was very very happy.  Content more like it.  But nevertheless, still very happy.  Remember the time when you fall in love with someone and you found you're floating in thin air and you feet not touching the ground because you're so high in happiness.  That was what I was having, but without the love for someone.  I guess, not everybody can do that.  I was just happy being me and being with myself.  And appreciating a great friendship too...

Okay, enough ranting.  Until then, take care and Ciao.  I'm going to bed, I'm very sleepy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises