Making Sense

Despite my aching body, work seems to be endless.  I think I've reduced the amount of shit that hits the fan.  

We're almost in control of the job, slowly and surely, I'm confident that we will keep up with the planned progress for the next week ahead.  I'm getting way too good for this job, LOL, but it's all the nitty-gritty and loose ends that just needs tidying up.  That's all.

Recently a friend is going through some changes.  I guess it's all part of human nature to change, just as a caterpillar to butterfly.  We move on to better things, when things get a little to stagnant.  And there are times when we are forced to move on to different things, even when better things are right dead in front of us.  It all comes down to the choices that we make.  How easy it is for us to move out from our own comfort zone.  It all comes down to the matters of the heart.  How open it is to the changes.  Thinking rationally about our changes helps.  It separates and simplifies the complexity of our choices of change.  

That is what this song in my blog is all about.  Lifehouse's Good Enough.  I found this song while watching a computer generated animation "The Wild".  I listened to this song over and over again, and every time I listen to it, I can't help but to cry.  I'm what my Soul Guru define as "melayan" (translation: "endulge") in my emotions.  It brings me to that point in life, when you are trying to be a better son, brother, child and lover.  Sometimes things or your effort are just not enough, not good enough for someone, for everyone, things just start to collapse around you and deep in your heart your screaming "I'm trying!  I'm trying!  I'm trying!"  And no one seems to see or hear you trying your best to live up to their dreams.

So the only way out is to change, move out, move on, get out, leave, abandon and start all over again.  And it's not easy, but it's all about survival in the end.  One of my life principles in life is to save yourself above everyone else, not because of selfishness, but out of sanity and in this way, perhaps one day, we can save someone else (that needs saving).  I dedicated this song to M, who is in the midst of changes.  And I wish him all the best in whatever needs changing, because I know, changing is not easy.  Especially when you're penalised and haunted by your past.  I know so, I've been there.

To the future and present, take care and Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises