Sick

Most of my friends that I know are sick.  I am not exempted.  I felt feverish since last night and by morning, my body was aching.  But now I'm almost good as new.

I ate some panadol last night, and when I woke up this morning, I had some more.  And by 3 p.m. I was feeling okay.  I went out to continue shopping for the gift.  I finally had to fork out some money because I could find a decent gift that costs about $25.  Everything seems to be quite expensive, about $40 above.  I thought of buying something cheap, but as all cheap things goes...  It looks cheap.  And I don't want to give a gift that obviously looks cheap.  Why?  I can't disclose this information yet.  Maybe tomorrow.

After shopping, I went to grab some food and stopped at my favourite restaurant in Jerudong.  I sat there eating and online for about 3 hours and I came home.  When I arrived, my brother invited me for dinner, so I ate again.  I'm so weak when it comes to saying no to food.  We drove around for a while, went to refuel my car and then we're back home.

Now I'm feeling feverish again.  I guess, I shouldn't be under the rain, and I suppose I need to get myself a hooded jacket.  I am wishing that this raining season to be over, but at the same time, I am thankful that it rains.  It's just that it rains so much that it bothers everyone.  I am also right now chatting to a friend who is in standby mode, that flood is reaching his garage right now.  I hope the rain could stop soon, or perhaps rain another day...

I'm going to tell you about something, someone (a friend) who reads my blog, says that I have a positive attitude towards life and being quite inspirational at times.  He asks me "how do you keep on being positive all the time?"  I couldn't answer his question.  After thinking for a while, I thought, yeah, I do try to be positive and there are so many times in a day when you feel so let down with your life, but I guess the key to this, is to try to look and dwell into the silver lining, and accepting that things just happen.  It maybe not what you like it to be, but that's the way it is.  For example, another friend asks, if I ever feel alone.  The answer to that is yes, almost all the time.  But I prefer to look at my lonely life, as happy as I can be.  I remind myself, that I complete myself and I don't necessarily need someone else to complete me.  He asks again if that means that I won't be having relationship ever again, since I'm quite comfortable on my own?  That sounds ridiculous right? 

No, I will find myself a new relationship when the time comes, or when the relationship reveals itself, I won't deny it, I won't push it away, I will take it as it is.  I suppose, there are certain things in life that you can't strive for, because the harder you strive for it, the further it goes from you.  Almost all of my relationship came to me when I least expect them.  But at the same time, I don't stop looking for it at all.  So what does that mean?  It means, as the song goes "Que Sera Sera, Whatever Will Be, Will Be".  And I'm going to leave the universe to send me trials and hope.

The key to life is to live it.  That's all.  Your world could be as huge or as small as it can be, it's all up to all of us, how we want to live our lives.  My latest life principle in life is Let Go...  and I tell you, it's not an easy task.  

So anyway, I'm using my bmobile connection and I have no clue how much credit is left, so I shall leave you to that...  Oh does anybody know a good shampoo to clean out the wax in my hair?  Please do leave me a comment or two, it's been quite quiet in the blog...  

Until then, Ciao!

p/s: found it... Clarifying Shampoo is what I need!  

Comments

Ryzsard said…
Or maybe you can try Head and Shoulders shampoo..its what I use to remove the wax really clean.

As always, your writing is impressive ..
Btw,where is the long awaited portraiture? LOL

Take care ya mate.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises