Shopping

I went back home pretty early today.  I had an errand to do.

I am not quite sure if I should tell you what exactly my errand is, and it is relatively an office matter, but since I am commuter to Bandar i.e. the city, my colleagues have told me to shop for another colleague for a certain occasion.

By 5p.m, I was already at The Mall, on a shopping mission.  The thing I had to shop for is basically a gift.  But I won't dwell much into that.  So anyway, if any of my readers know me, you could have seen me walking by myself shopping, well, at least trying to shop.  But the thing I wanted to get was not available.  I left The Mall empty handed, and went to Athirah Building.  I found some gifts but I wasn't quite sure of my purchase.  Feeling silly that I left Athirah Building empty handed again, I called up my brother, and my brother volunteered to help me find a gift.  I picked my brother up at home.

We drove around, to no avail.  But then again, this time my brother brought me to the building across The Mall.  We went to CentrePoint.  And finally, I succumb in buying a gift.  I actually wanted to buy a second gift, but I thought I should consult with the rest of my colleagues before making the purchase.  

We had a quick bite at one of the food stalls at Jangsak and came home.  About half an hour at home, my brother knocked on my door and ask me if I wanted to grab a proper dinner with his wife.  I thought that I haven't got any better things to do, so I agreed.  And now we're home back again.  I am contemplating if I should shower because, it's midnight and showering will refresh and rejuvenate my body and I would be having difficulties sleeping.  I'm still contemplating.

While I was shopping by myself at The Mall, I felt like I was in a mini Bangkok.  It has been a while since I last shopped by myself.  It feels weird, but I don't mind the awkwardness of shopping by myself.  I am quite comfortable being on my own.  In fact, some sense of achievement arises.  But perhaps it's only in my mind.  I texted my best friend, and he said, I'm in a dejavu mode.  Speaking of which, we crossed path today, I was tailing him on his way to work this morning.  To which his text to me saying "This morning I saw evil in (censored)... ..." and that made my day...  Gawd, I'm still reminiscing the time when we were in Bangkok.  I'm still in my Bangkok mode, so please bear with me...  I am not ready to move on from my fantasy life.  

Once I read about The Secret book, and it speaks of when we are thinking about someone or something, that it will come to you.  And that somehow we are asking from the Universe for our dreams to come true.  And it did, in my previous post I said I miss my best friend, low and behold, I was tailing him on his way to work the next day.  I am not sure if anybody is aware of The Secret.  But if you happen to find with that book, buy it and have a read.  It is a good read.  I'm not sure if you're a sucker for that kind of stuff, and maybe it is all coincidence, but there are plenty of times when it does ring true.  

So anyway, I've decided to have a shower, because I feel icky and sticky.  So until we meet again, Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises