Wonderfully Evil

Bad bad boy.  That's what we have been doing,

It has been a wonderful, wonderful night.  I love a night like this.  It is absolutely wonderful.

Life is great, life is wonderful and freakingly evil.  And bad.  I want people to feel this love of life, this wonderful life that we are living in, it is just so wonderful.  Although I will hate myself by tomorrow.  But life is such a vibrant and wonderful journey.  It's freaking fabulous.  It is just so nice to be up and living. Open you eyes.  It is just way to wonderful to spend in pain or suffering.  

Remember it is just in your mind, this pain and all the hurt in your heart.  We make it what it is.  When actually  you are you, no more and no less.  And you are wonderful.  I wish everyday is like this.  Or this bad.  I love to live and if I die right now.  I won't regret it one bit.  It is just so nice, just you and a fantastic friend.  

I wouldn't want this any other way.  This is great and wonderful...  Until then please take good care with you, I know it hasn't been raining as much, but that doesn't mean that you could speed away at the highway.  Until then, please take care, I think I've said that, so what's left is Ciao! 

Comments

V said…
Hi again Kellaz,

Thanks for your reply. But what with this "Wonderfully Evil"?? You sound like you are drunk! heheheh a bit funny lol but glad you were having fun :-) And Yes! u'll regret it by today.

Neway, keep posting.. I'll keep reading.

p/s : no need to post this comment. C ya!!
Anonymous said…
I wouldn't say I was drunk... Let's just say, I was wonderfully feeling evil and silly... LOL...

Me drunk... Never! LOL

Thanks V :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises