A 2nd Post in a day night?

Sad sad sad... It is official. I'm sad! Pathetically Sad! I need to get out more.

Here I am on my stomach on my bed, reading other people's blog from Simpur. I blushed on my own, too embarrased to see and read the kind of coverage they had in their blogs. They have a life. LIVES even! Their life is such an interesting read. Where as me, just here, minding my own business, playing with my sometimes-abandoned PSP playing SUDOKU (of all games that is available!)... Wake up, work, go home, nap, dinner (by myself) and sleep. Pathetic isn't it! Day in and day out...

I'm actually laughing writing this down, because I am so pathetic. No I'm not saying that in a negative way nor am I procrastinating, but it is an eye opener for me do something about it. Gawd, what have I done with my life, huh? Okey sure I have that DJ thingy going on, uh, which reminds me, I need to finish my 2 script... Nobody has found my funny bone yet. I'm still that sad lad. Gawd, Kellaz! Kellaz! Wake up and smell the... okey it's too late for coffee now. But, you need a good smack right on your face.

Okey wake up call wake up call! Earth to Kellaz... Wake the hell up!

By the way, there's apparently a buzz about waiting for doughnuts for ( a really pathetic...) one hour. I don't know how famous or infamous this doughnut place is... (I've been living in my own coccon, that's why!), but you won't see me queue for an hour for doughnuts or anything food for that matter... No matter how good the doughnut is... Give me teh tarik and murtabak kosong... consider myself pleased! Nope, it doesn't take a lot... Well, that's just me!

Okey till then, have a script to finish... So this sad pathetic soul will retreat to his dark hole for a bit... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises