Hidden Jem


Ok, this is rare. Blogging twice, using my mobile. I am at Andaman Restaurant, Jangsak, eating by myself. My intuition tonight told me to come here. And had only one menu in mind, Ayam Berlada, and oh god it is beautifully made. My mouth tonight felt like a woman. Why? Because I think my mouth had multiple orgasm with every bite. SERIOUSLY!

This will be the only only only only only only and I could emphasise even more that right now, I'd hate to be a man, because I can't marry the chef! Proof of how good is it, look at the background of the picture. Empty! This place highly recommended by Kellaz, official stamp of approval for stomach expansion!

Till then, burp! Alhamdulillah! Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises