Saturday Siesta

Solo Saturday Tea Tarik Moment...


A relaxing Saturday it has been. I wish all Saturday be like this. Well, then again, it could get boring. Some say, be careful for what we wish for.

Besides the on going house chores that needs to be done. I'm contempt with my new place. It's small than what I am used to but it's homy. It's good to have my own place again. Oh yes, I moved out of my friend's house and moved into his friend's house. I needed a place of my own, a santuary for my heart and soul. Let's just say, before, I sort of became too much as a guest and overstayed my welcome. But thanks to Redz, for putting up with me and keeping a roof under my head for a more than 2 months.

So here I am, a new step forward towards independency. With a positive outlook on life. No more looking back. It's all new me. Without reinventing myself of course.

So where was I? Oh yes, Saturday. Got my car serviced. Got to go for a quick window car shopping. Got to tint my car (for security purposes). Overhauling, cleaning and organised my room. Quick afternoon siesta. And cleaned up the garbage at the car pot. Bought groceries. God, I'm pleased with myself. LOL. Well done.

Until then, adios amigos and amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises