Accidental Leave

I didn't go to work. I suppose because I slept late last night, costs me my working day. I woke up at 10am. My first thought of the day was "Oh sh*t!". I WILL wake up early today, please please please, go to work! I actually planned to work half day today, because I have my DJ training at 3pm. But since it takes me an hour and half, to get to work, I definitely arrive at work at noon. But I have to go to the studio by 3pm. So I decided to not go to work. I know, my bad on my half.

Actually, to tell the honest truth, I am still having a trauma of my accident. I didn't want to go to work because I might afraid if I will rush, and the last time I did that nearly took my life. I didn't want to rush anymore. And driving scares me. I drive now, no faster than 110km/h even that if I really have to. The night before when I was driving around, I tried driving faster than that, my body tensed and I can hear my heatbeat IN my ears. It so scary. It is funny that certain events can change your life. It's scary. I am really afraid to drive.

My DJ training went well, I think I have my flow, which is comfortable for me. And when I was about to save the good script made by mentor. My Microsoft Word, exited without saving... everything was gone... I'm now terrified. I am trying to write down the script as I could remember it. Arrrggghhh I hate Vista!!!

Anyway, it's late now, so I better go to bed, if I am to wake up early. Till then, Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises