My Life Begins Today

Somehow, I woke up early today, had the energy to wake up, no complaints. It feels like I was reborn. But I don't feel new, or good about myself. It is just like a cloud of something have been removed. I feel like I have moved on. A step forward.

I have not been entirely honest with my readers, because certain readers are also my friends and colleagues. But I feel like I need to write it here. It has been hanging in my head and taking up space. So I suppose to move on, I need to write it down. It's sort of a therapy for me.

I have just been dumped about 10 days ago after more than a year together. I have invested all my life, my trust, my friendship, everything I've got, every single ounce of my being to the relationship. I admit I had my faults and mistakes. Some really stupid ones. But just like that, I was dumped. Okey, I have to hide a few details here. But I thought to myself, after everything we've gone through, thick and thin, I deserve some dignity. But I was dumped, just like that, like a passing remark... The worst thing of all, was nothing was wrong. Nothing. Perhaps, the relationship was a burden to my other half and couldn't take it any longer. I think I was the burden whether I like it or not, I was the every ounce of burden.

Gone with the past. On with the new...

Relationships are hard. To get one is easy, maintaining a relationship, takes dedication and commitment. So it is back to square one. But not that soon... I'm still licking my wound and picking the thorns out of my heart.

Life after a relationship: I'm going through a really bad patch now. Got dumped, then 3 days later my mishap, near miss on my life and others. Standing on my two feet is unbearable. My other half was my life, I gave it whole-heartedly. But at the very end, was spat back, like a used rag. But as my last post before. I feel better now. I feel hope. Maybe it's the rise after the fall? Or is it the fall before the rise? But anyway, I always remember what Russell Crowe once quoted "Courage is about raising from failure". So courage, be with me.

Lastly, I truly apologise to my now-'ex' if I have shared too much info or have given a different picture or perspecitive from what happened. But I am only merely describing how I felt after you let me go. I wish you have a good life. Sorry, I was a burden throughout our relationship. You did what you think was right for you. Even it wasn't right for and to me.

And apologies to my readers for such a soapy and sad post, it had to be done... No more post like this... Until then, adios amigos and amigas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises