Today is a Good Day

Okey as usual, another itinerary of my life. I woke up quite early because a newly acquainted friend called me. I was still fast asleep at that time, when I woke up and realised I missed a call and a text message I called back. We talked about half an hour. It was a really enjoyable chit chat. It's really nice to get to know new friends.

I woke up for breakfast, which consist of Nicotine and Caffeine. But since the rest of the house is about to wake up, I retreat on my bed, and took some snooze. I woke up again at about 11am and did some errands and had lunch by myself. I saw some pity eyes on me, but I am immune to that now. It's great being single. It really is. I love it. And after that, my boss called me, to ask me a few things about work, looks like my leave is approved but to certain hint of reluctance. I wrote an email to my boss last weekend, apologising for my behaviour. It is my bad, I know, I should have not brought my personal problems into work. But sometimes it is difficult to saparate them two. So I took a week's leave. I am on it by the way.... Enjoying it... Hope my boss doesn't read this. But it is something that I need to do.

I did something that I need to do to move on... Clearing my memories... I bought a new mobile phone. I am so happy with it. In fact I am online using my new phone. It is great. I thought of buying a phone with a Windows Mobile operating system to synchronise my Microsoft Outlook at work with my phone. But to date, in the market, there is no Windows Mobile OS phone which have a decent camera functionality. There is the HTC TyTn II and HTC Touch Cruise, but they cost an arm and a leg and have driver problems in their camera image processing, according to few reviews. Camera to me, is quite a neccesity, thus my end result was SonyEricsson K850i. A 5 Mega pixel camera phone, which is really good. Of what I wanted. It is superb. My relatively new camera reminded me of my ex. So I have to get rid of it. That is what I meant about clearing my memories. Next to get rid is this laptop I am using. It is about a month old and I'm selling it for 1.5k. Any takers? It's a HP Pavillion Tablet running with Vista. Actually I have someone who likes and want to get it. She told me to wait until payday then she'll give me an answer. So am waiting now... It's still as new, and I have to sell it... I have to... I need to move on...

Continuing on my day... I came back home and watched a little of TV. The night before my housemate ask for a favour to send him off for work and I did. It's kind of nice sending off people. I like it. I feel like a dad, sending his son to school. Okey, maybe I'm over reacting a little, but it's nice sending people off. I feel useful, I suppose. Then, I got a text message from my new friend again. We spoke on the phone. We talked and talked for a near full 2 hours. My friend gave me some insights about himself and his relationship, and also made me realise things about myself that I don't notice. Which is good. You rarely notice your subconsciousness. It is sometimes kind of fun when your personality, attitude, your sub-conscious are highlighted telling your weaknesses and strengths. We also spoke about my recent break up. But that is past and I will not spell the beans... No more soapy post Kellaz. No more.

Then, something my new friend said to me, which actually... It's hard to say, but, I started praying. I admit. I'm not pious. I pray when I feel like it, but today. I really do want to pray. I told myself, I want to pray. I need to pray. Like a spring of urge wanting to pray. My friend didn't say anything to cause this, but somehow, my heart opened up and said, Kellaz, when was the last time you pray. Go pray now... Go right now... It is so weird, this feeling. I'm not putting this down in this blog to tell everybody that I start to pray, but it's just different. And I want to encapsulate this in my blog, to remember this feeling. My hurt, my pain, eases a little now.

Enough about that. I don't to be labelled as 'riak' or 'takbur'. But that feeling was new to me. My new friend changed me. Which is weird. After that, I did some house chores, and my other housemate Az came back home from his netball game. He asked if I am interested to have dinner with his cousin. I said okey, and we had dinner. His cousin is a nice guy. Again, meeting a new friend. I love this life. Meeting new people can be daunting when you're in my age. But I like meeting new people now. It is the six-degrees of saparation at work.

After that, Az and I went for groceries shopping and picked our other housemate Ed from work and here I am, on my bed, with my warm laptop on my ermmm... lap of course! Wow, a full blown, productive day... hope you are not bored reading my blog... Until then, Adios Amigos and Amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises