Simple Sunday

Such a relaxing Sunday, tomorrow is still a holiday for me. It's great. Nothing much happened today, watched a Vantage Point with a friend at the Qlap Mall, and it was okey. It's a little, just a little boring, because of the repetition. What repetition? Ahh, that one you're gonna have to watch it yourself.

Had dinner at Fratini's taking advantage of the 50% discount in conjunction with the National Day with a few friends. It went down well. Burp!

Everything is pretty simple today. No stress. Not much in my mind. Which is good. At this moment. I need to concerntrate on me. My well being. Hopefully I will be a new man next week. I am taking leave this week, to rejuvenate myself. Accepting everything that has happened to me. And setting up myself back on my own two feet. I'm contempt about today. Everyday, should be a Simple Sunday. Until then, Adios Amigos and Amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises