Shouldn't You Be Working?

I am attending a workshop which runs for a week. But I only have to come for the first two days. I don't intend to go for the whole week, because a) my boss told me not to b) I wouldn't want to and c) I hate going to workshops, as much how fun they can get and giving me time off from the office. Why? Because work in the office isn't going to disappear into thin air. They pile up, so the longer I am away from the office the bigger the pile gets.

So anyway, here I was listening to the many technical terms and procedures and what have you not. I got bored, because I was the amongst of people who were a little bit slower than the rest. The rest was talking loudly, 'arguing' trying to convince each other that one way is better than the other. I got bored, so I pulled out my phone and started to take pictures... My other colleagues who got a little bored with the workshop joined in. Before we know it, we were taking pictures here and there. To a point, they wanted to take my phone! So here are a few samples that I took using macro and landscape functions... It was fun!


Unfortunately after many attempts to upload the other pictures to no success. Thus I can only show you this one. Will try to insert the pics in another blog entry.
One more day of workshop. Somehow I'm missing the office... till then, adios amigos and amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises