Day Goes As Planned... Almost...

Woke up relatively late, after snoozing my phone alarm for the sixth time, I woke up late, but not that late. Damn! Don't you just hate that... What is the tip to just wake up? I just want to wake up. I think it is more than just will power. But I suppose, it's something to do with my attitude towards life as a whole. Hmm... Looking way to far to see the whole picture.

Today, I made the effort to play netball again with my car pool mate, my housemate is also going to play with us... Currently we're not car pooling because... hmm I suppose our timing these couple of weeks are a little off. I also have my DJ thingy so I have to leave office relatively early recently. Perhaps we can start off again in March. Am planning to apply leave for whole of next week. I have been thinking last night, that in the midst of my emotional turmoil, I suppose I need to step back and relax, get collected, get focused and plan on my life. Seriously, living on my own now is really difficult. I know it's easy for someone who is not me, but to actually do it, and trying everytime to be positive is much more easier said than done.

The DJ thingy will be on Saturday Night at Dewan Kemasyarakatan Tutong a.k.a Dewan Seri Kenangan. I'm a little nervous about it, because I still don't have my other script ready yet. But hopefully my main script will be chosen. Actually we need to practise 2 scripts, and on the day itself, we will have to draw which script we will deliver. It's actually really really difficult to be a DJ, you have to be concious of your (voluntary and unconcious) actions and voice all the time. I really do respect all the DJs, it's not an easy job as it sounds (pun intended). The word is 'Plastic'. To be a DJ you must be 'Plastic' or fake, without sounding fake! Try that! Trying to keep you emotions and thinking at bay, and just fake your happy and up beat feeling all the time... Something that is very challenging for me...

Oh, I have been digressing way too much now. So where was I, woke up, went to work, late! Had breakfast with my gorgeous colleague Saliza and Azhan. Then continued to do some work, and had lunch with Jane at WyWy KB. It was good catching up with her again. I missed talking and joking with her. She's a ray of sunshine at the moment. She's trying to persuade me to buy her Hyundai Coupe'. I told her I'd think about it... The monthly payment was a little steep for me. Especially now that my house plans have been approved, only awaiting the Land Department to approve 'something' whatever it maybe... Finally, something progressing. I'm happy. Next phase, is coming soon. Am really happy.

Came back from lunch and continued shopping, sometimes deviation from work, surfing for car reviews for Mitsubishi Lancer EX and the Honda Civic with our office 'mummy', Madam. What do you think I should go for? 'Mummy' told me to go for the Civic...

And now, I'm just burning a few minutes of time, to wait for the netball, I assume it will be at 5pm later... 45 minutes to go... The office is still buzzing with (which I call) scream meeting. Where colleagues just stay on their seat and shout their opinions... to the boss who is standing in the middle of the room. It's fun, other's may jump in the conversation. This kind of meeting happens quite often here. Half of the scream meeting involves laughing.

Okey then, until then, I think I need to insert more pics in my blog... People say it speaks a thousand words. Okey, Adios Amigos and Amigas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises