Another 'Oh Sh*t' Day!

Yes, you guess right... Woke up very very late, despite sleeping early last night. I don't know what is happening to me... I feel a little depressed. I feel a little pressured by my life. I am suppose to go to work and apply for my leave today. But guess I will home to do it during the weekend.



I got a feeling that my boss is mad pissed at me, for not even informing him that I am not coming to work. I feel so tired lately. I feel useless. I feel empty. I have got this spare time to do anything I want but instead I just loiter around and sleep. Yup, classical signs of depression. I know I have my DJ thingy to concerntrate on. But somehow, I feel I couldn't be bothered. I know I should panic that my script is not done yet. But I am not, a little distressed, yes, but I feel not much worry. Okey maybe just a little bit.



I want to apply for my leave next week because I need a rest. Rest from my routine and daily life and start to live my life for a bit. Yes, I live my life everyday, but somehow, I am not happy. Forget about the accident and my breakup, but somehow I am stressed.



Without realising it, I am doing what I hate the most. Procrastinating. I hate doing that. Do something about it Kellaz. Please do something to keep you busy for crying out loud.



Last night, Amir, my car pool mate, was telling me about a course that he went which manages your emotions and getting to touch with your inner self. He told me about view things within yourself, rather than your peripherals. Blaming the world for everything that has happened to you. I will really ask my boss to get me to that course. ASAP.



So he gave me this CD to listen to help me sleep. And god, did it work! I slept throughout the night and woke up really late. I felt that was one of the most peaceful sleep I have ever had without any medications! I must say, I had my doubts about the CD. I told myself, yeah right. But before Amir left me, he told me to leave all prejudice about it, any doubts, and just listen. So I did. Thanks Amir, you don't know how much and how big of a help you did. May Allah bless you. And I mean that with the deepest gratitude of my heart.



So tomorrow I'd have to wake relatively early to go to the office and do some work and apply my leave and writing an email to my boss, explaining my behaviour lately, which let them down a lot, especially I have plenty on my plate, and they have given me the biggest project of the year to me. I need my assistant. I'm waiting for my assistant actually. He or She will be a great help for me, relieving me of some stress. Anyway, until then, Adios Amigos and Amigas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises