You Had A Bad Day

Indeed I did, I woke up late missing my car pool. I didn't hear my alarm sounded, I didn't hear my two messages sent by my car pool mate. I woke up at 8am. So it was a mad rush to get to work. I hate missing work after my workshops, so I would hate to start work late. Traffic was easy, I missed the morning rush, so the road was pretty clear.



As I passed by a police car, then another car and another car, all so very far apart, I saw a Pajero at the very front very far away, so I slowed my car down to ensure that the Pajero is or isn't going to overtake the car in front of it. After waiting from afar, the Pajero kept in the left lane and doesn't look like it will overtake, I was still on the right lane from afar, then I pressed the gas pedal to overtake the Pajero and the car in front of it. All of the sudden the Pajero moved over to the right lane, I was only a car length away! I reacted by swerving quickly to the left to avoid the Pajero. But my car went out of control and immediately made a sharp right turn hitting the back side of the Pajero. Causing the Pajero to overturn. I could have died today. I could have killed someone today. The last thing I saw was the under carriage of the Pajero about to turn over. It was scary. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, only one of the occupant got a slight cut on his forehead and everybody was safe. I was still at the wheel, having a sharp pain in my chest, I could not breath and I think I blacked out.

The next thing I heard was a phillipino voice asking me if I was okey. On my face was a shoulder of a policeman reaching to unbuckle me from my seat. I sat on the ground still with the sharp pain on my chest and I felt tingling all over my body, I still couldn't breath. I felt like dying.

Out of nowhere, my friend who I haven't seen for years came out to calm me down. Razak who work for BIBD was there to tell me to breath deeply and to astagafar. I looked my shoulder there was the Pajero somewhere in the shrubs. The man who drove the Pajero can be seen from the other side of the road, looking at the aftermath and my car.

Razak helped me to accompany me to write the police report. He was really helpful despite that he is also busy with his work. After that, Sulaiman, a relative came to take over to help me. We did all the neccessary paperwork for the insurance cover. He took the afternoon off to help me and help me keep my mind off the incident.

Before I knew it at about 12 hours later, I was driving my uncle's friend's rent car heading back home. I felt so alone. I felt like I have no one to cry over after all the tragedy today. The saddest moment was when Razak asked me if I have someone to call for help. I didn't have anyone to think of. I am without family and 'friends'. Although my friends are there to help. I didn't want to disturb them. Thanks to Allah for Razak and Sulaiman and family who was there when I didn't have anybody.

I need some time to recouperate from this incident. I am still traumatised. I could have died today. I could have died.

Ya Allah give me the courage and energy to go through this on my own.

Until then, Adios....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises