Another Typical Day (and Night)

Not much to write about.  Today's run is 10.2 kms in 68 mins.  I did one rep of 25 on my shoulders my triceps, chest and legs.  Spent about almost two hours in the gym.

Running without my headphones again, and I'm starting to get annoyed.  During my last kilometer of my run, and indonesian guy changed the music to dangdut.  Somehow my running technique, my determination, my energy suddenly drained.  Okay, I have nothing against dangdut music, there are times when I like to hear them, but me and dangdut, just don't mix.

Before that, there were hard rock, metal and techno played in the stereo, which didn't bothered me at all, even I'm not into that kind of music, but they have that particular beat, which is upbeat and gave some sort of enthusiasm in my run.  I really need a headphone soon.  I'm going to ask my 'brother' to get me some cheap ones whilst waiting my new headphones which I have yet to decide.  But it looks most likely that I'm going to buy the Shure SE530PTH (Push to Hear) and it cost a bomb, an arm and a leg and probably my liver too... It is worth US$499.  Yeah, very steep price for a pair of headphones, but the reviews are great, having to own a Shure headphones myself, no regrets so far.  

Push to Hear is the first that I've heard of its kind.  Shure headphones uses noise isolation i.e. it isolates the ambient noise totally rather than typical headphones which uses noise cancellation.  You may notice that sometimes even you're on your headphones, you can still hear other people's conversation right?  That is noise cancellation.  So anyway Shure headphones, fit snugly into your ear, and if someone wants to speak to you, you'd have to pull you headphones out.  And it is such a hassle to put it back, not that it takes an effort to do so, but to get the full benefit of the noise isolation, you need to push it back into your ear.  It is such a hassle when you are running, and when you ears are perspiring i.e. damp.  So push to hear has a microphone, so that when someone is speaking to you, you don't need to pull our your headphones, just press the button, and the sound of the music will mute, and you can hear the person who is talking to you.  Don't you think that's such a neat idea right?

So anyway, I'm still thinking, and thinking... it's already in my 'shopping cart' but didn't have the heart to click checkout.  C'mon guys, help me here...  Any thoughts?

I'm still missing something...  I feels more like something has been taken away from me.  But what it is, I have no clue at all...  I need that book again, I hate myself when I get attached to form i.e. materialsm, rather than looking inertly to my own being.  So anyway, I'm kindda tired now, I'll leave you to that, until then guys, take care, be safe and Adios peeps...

Comments

Redz said…
You don't need that book because it's already "in" you.
Anonymous said…
A book in me?? Sounds disgusting. LOL
Redz said…
Haiyahhhhhh wad dis, wang time agen you hah.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises