Pre-assumptions

Don't you just hate when it people just judge you by skimming over the surface of your personality.  When they don't know you and already had their own judgement in their mind.

Just because I don't conform to the 'normal' society as the rest of the world, that now I am labelled as something.  Do I have to answer to all of these questions?  How dare!

Judge as one may like, and think whatever one may think.  I don't have to answer anything to anyone.  But myself.  Do I need to convince what I am not, or what I am to anybody?  No.  Do I need to explain my life?  No.  Do I need to explain how I run my life? No. No. NO!

Gawd, I'm so pissed.

I'm not 'normal' or maybe I am.  I'm not 'conventional' or maybe I am.  I'm 'odd' or maybe I'm not?.  So what?  Like it, take it, hate it, leave it!  I'm being penalised for having no one in my life.  Is that so bad?  Is it my fault?  Am I a bad person now?  I have no one to live up to, so does that make me wrong?  Does that make me 'abnormal'?

I am the type of person who refuse to conform to a label.  I am what I am and that is it.  What you see, what you hear, that's all I am.  Any presumption you have, you can shove it where the sun don't shine.  Why?  No, the real question should be, why are you asking me?  Why would you want to know?  For you to judge how weird I am, for how freaky I am, for how wrong I am, for how abnormal I am?  

Perhaps I am being defensive about this.  Oh maybe I am over reacting...  But in all seriousness, I refuse to explain my life when the judgement and conclusion has already been tattooed in one's brain and thoughts.  So judge away, label away, if you must.  I'm just a miserable, family-less lonely guy who has nothing but his own to live by.  Judge me.  Because you're the perfect on to judge, on the high moral society of life.  Punish me for living.

ADIOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises