Exhaustion

I was extremely exhausted, that I couldn't finish my run.  I ran for 8.3 kms for about an hour.  I think the gym is in dire need of some air circulation.  Need to talk to someone about relocating the fan nearer to the treadmill.

So anyway, since today is a Saturday, I've decided to sleep late (having a pseudo weekend), thus this is why I am writing at 3.45 a.m in the early hours.  I haven't been sleeping, because after my run, had some food, smoke a little, played snooker of two rounds, went to bed, chat on MSN with my friends and read few linked blogs on my webpage, and decided to write my thoughts of the day.

Firstly, I can't talk about it due to it's personal nature, thus I will talk about the problem or situation instead.  It mostly involves about the book I have been reading, A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle.  It is about being.  Just being.  No tags, no label, no thoughts, no emotions, no identity, no nothing but your own entity.  Not even your name.  You.  Just you, yourself, you, the you in you.  Your true self.  People are easily attached.  To their job, to their partners or spouse, to their things and belongings, to their personality, to their body, to their wants and needs, to their character, to their greed, to their ego.  Ego.  Ego in it's pure essence.  We were brought up with ego.  The need to stand for our beliefs, thoughts and emotions.  Somewhere along the line, we forgot who we are.  Who are you?  Do you know?  I'm not asking what is your name?  What is your personality?  What is your job? 

Who are you?  The real you?  Are you who you are?

I am in, it's purest essence and meaning of awe, the book is a revelation to me.  It changed me and in fact, peace on earth would be achievable, by reading this book.  This book is not a self-help book to 'cure' you of yourself, your personality or your problems.  It doesn't create sets of ideas or beliefs.  The book is... (Oh gawd, now I get it), like a flower... under the sunlight as it blooms.  (The beginning of the book, it mentioned about a flower, but have to read it for yourself).  So to this person that I adore, trust and care, I hope you can find yourself in the midst of your attachment of your thoughts and emotions.  I hope one day you can find your true self in you.  And set yourself free.  

So I dedicate this song, by Coldplay who had about the same relation to the things I've written about.  

Fix You

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep 
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face 
When you lose something you can't replace 
When you love someone but it goes to waste 
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home 
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below 
When you're too in love to let it go 
But if you never try you'll never know 
"Just what your worth"

Lights will guide you home 
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you 

Tears stream, down on your face 
When you lose something you cannot replace 
Tears stream down your face and I...

Tears stream, down on your face 
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes 
Tears stream down your face and I...

Lights will guide you home 
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you. 

Until then, my peeps, have a fantastic and brilliant weekend, take care, be safe and Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises