BBQ Night

Unfortunately I have no pictures to prove that we had a great BBQ night here offshore.  They do this once a while.  It's very rare, so we make full use of it. 

I'm full and sitting on my bed, trying to digest the wonderful food that I just took, coincidentally today is rest day.  I ration my food intake today, to make way for the BBQ food.  At least, for a very long time, we had our 'weekend' so to speak.  There's no such thing as weekend here.  Because it's all work 7 days a week, the only thing people keep track around here are the dates of the month.  Because they're counting the days to return back home.

As for me, I have quite a number of days to return back of home.  And it doesn't feel of any worth while to countdown my days.  

I actually made a pause from writing to watch from the fireworks from afar of the fireworks that can be seen from here towards Empire Hotel and Country Club.  But it's hardly much, it's nice to see but I suppose the size was quite small to appreciate it.  So I came back to my comfy bed.  

So whatelse I can write about about today.  Oh finally, I got myself my camera and other electrical equipments endorsed by the big boss.  I'm just waiting to get the equipments endorsed by the electrical team.  I can't wait to take pictures here...  

Tomorrow, some of my crew will be going back onshore as their shift ends.  I'm sad to see them go actually.  They have done a lot and have help to kick off this project.  And I hope I will see them again, but some have made their mind up to not come back because they prefer to work on vessels with where they feel much more at ease.  And by Monday, the rest of the crew will follow suit for a crew change.  They have stayed long here for the past 2 months and have worked really hard.  So anyway, there's nothing much to say here...  Until then, have a great weekend, take care, be safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises