Home Sea Home

I am back offshore.

Despite my migraine attack since last night, which now had subside down to a mere headache, I was excited to go offshore.  First of all, I don't have to drive down for an hour to Anduki Airport to catch a chopper to offshore.  The chopper lands at Brunei International Airport.

It was a great experience.  In fact, it was quicker from BIA rather than Anduki Airport.  It was nice.  

Yesterday, I did something out of character.  Okay, since I will be staying offshore longer this time, for about a month (planning only).  And I am in a terrifying state of urgency for a manicure, so I did it, which then, I decided to do some waxing done on my back and chest, then I ask them to pluck my eyebrow, I only do this sometime, just to make my brows nice and neat, and then....  I decided to pierce my left ear.  I have a stud earring at the moment.  I can't take it out for at least three days.  I have always wanted to pierce my ears, just for fun sake.  No I'm not showing it off, not trying to follow fashion or trend, not wanting to be a rebel or to prove something.  The reason why I wanted to do this is purely because I want to.  Not that I need to, I just want to.  I just want to pierce my ear, for me.  No other reason.  

And the best of all.  It doesn't show much, which is what I wanted.  I just want to have a pierced ear and no one notice but me.  Because I'd hate to talk about it.  C'mon, it's my ear, and I can do whatever I want with it, right?  But of course, I would think there would be some people who have certain reservations or mindset about piercing.  I'm not going to deny anything if anyone disagrees about piercing.  I will acknowledge them.  But the reason still remains the same.  I just want one.  That's it.

The weekend however quick, was well-worth.  We celebrated Redz's Birthday, and I'm happy that he enjoyed his 'low-key' birthday.  Definitely different this time round.  Redz's has always been quite the party planner.  He plans his own birthday because I suppose, no one could organise it for him, as most of his friends depended on him to plan outings and hangouts, even his own birthday party.  I felt bad that this year, I sort of took him away from his friends.  But he told me, that is what he wanted to do.  Low-key as much as he can.  Not even a cake.  He's 29.  The last year of his twenties.  Redz, we'll prepare your membership card next year... to the Thirty's Club. Ha ha ha...

So yeah, I'm back now offshore.  And I'm excited.  Seriously.  I'm really happy to be back.  So I'm gonna get some rest now.  And oh, by the way, congratulations to Toni, for landing a job at Sultan Saiful Rizal Technical College.  Don't mind what people say, just smile about it.  Don't react, don't stump to their low.  Because you're at your on class.  Be proud.  Miss you all...  Until then...  Take care, be safe and Adios....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises