Crew and I (Random picks)

Some random and candid pics I took from the photo session with my crew the other day, today, there's a change of crew from Crew B to Crew A...  Another two week begins....  Nothing much to report for now, as I'm taking things easy...  Although there are few things in my mind right now, that I wanted to talk about, but, I'll post that later or some other day...  

Last night I ran, 10.2 kms in 73 mins.  Today is rest day for me... so yay!


One of my crew, Gibbson who has returned back onshore yesterday, after two months offshore

Chan, gazing away, unaware that I took pictures of him

This happened to be the last picture I took of the sun rise...  

Until then, Take Care, Be Safe and Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises