One Click

And you're done for!

Hope you like my new layout, it has some pathetic attempt of a journalist wannabe spell all throughout it, and yes pathetic I am.  Journalism has yet to be a dream, and yet to be an ambition, just like the polaroid pictures in the blog, sailing away... sigh

So I lost all of my links and what-not, and if you hate this new blog layout, which now I have some reservations on, I will revert to the old plain blue.  I just thought I'd be a little creative and one click it was all gone.  So anyway, last night I ran 15 + kms, I don't know for how long as I had to stop for a while, but I think it took me about an hour and a half.  Which by my standard, it's alright, I think... I think I had one shoe tied to tight and the other not tight at all, so my stance and my stride were a little off, causing my muscle on my left shin to cramp and my right foot felt weird.  So I had to stop, and re-tie my shoes.  I didn't plan to run that far, but I ran about 4.8 kms for about 25 minutes, when my left shin started to cramp and feels weird, my running was also a little off.  I suppose from not running for the past three days, my running technique has gone out of the window and into the sea....

Then not aware of that my shoe was a problem, I walked for another 1.5 kms.  Then I realise that the sole of my shoe is not align with my foot, so I stopped to adjust my shoes, and after that, everything was fine.  So I ran another 10.3 kms for about 75 minutes.  

the whole thing took me about two hours including my rest time to align my shoes with my freakish weird looking foot.  So, then I showered and went to bed, but I was restless, I suppose I was restless because I was still high with energy after my run, so I went downstairs to get some drinks.  One of the inspectors, quite young, invited me a game of snooker.  So I played.  Not bad at all.  I suppose I have a hidden talent playing snooker.  Perhaps I should pursue that sport too, who knows, they have snooker in Olympics... Do they?  Anyway, I went up to bed a little tired but not sleepy, so I just stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.  Nothing much to update you on, everything is just a little boring.  Today work was okay, nothing out of the norm.  So until then... Post me some comment about my layout...  should I change it... I lost funkiemunkie!!!  Sigh...  Until then peeps..  Take care, be safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises