A Down Low

Nothing much to write about.  I have been sleeping (well, not really sleeping but lying down) because I'm felt quite tired.  I don't know why, but I just feel absolutely tired.

When I was onshore, I was supposed to book myself for a massage, but that didn't happen, as I was busy running errands here and there, and if I am not running errands, I'd be resting at home.  I suppose my migraine was triggered by my lack of running.  Last night I decided not to run as I thought to myself that I wanted to rest for the day.

Fortunately, in reference to my last post, about my earring, no one mention anything about it, which is good.  Except for that one guy who seems to hate me for no apparent reason.  He didn't say anything but yesterday when he saw me, he was drinking from a cup and he paused as he watched me.  And his face show a great deal of disgust.  I know I shouldn't react but I flaunt it.  I made sure he saw my earring, flaunt it, I did...  And when I passed by him again, I asked from my Senior Inspector for a ciggy and slit it on the top or my ear and smiled from one ear to the other at him.   He face was showing a totally grossed out face.  

But so far so good, even my roommate didn't say a thing when he saw me putting medication on my ear.  I suppose, people respect my privacy, not needing to mention my earring as the ear is mine.  I don't know if they talk behind me, but who cares, it's my ear, right?  Besides, I'm not doing this to prove anything to anyone, I wanted it, so I had it.  Enough said.

Today is the crew change, of Crew A to Crew B.  I saw familiar faces, fresh faces (not new faces) but they look fresh.  And seems to excited to be back at work,  they were also sharing stories of their short holiday with their respective wives and children.  And some share, gory stories of their adventure of their trip.  Well, all I'm gonna say is, men will be men.

But I like this crew better, why?  Because they are much more friendlier than the other crew.  The guys don't treat me like a stranger, and they are much more open minded than the previous crew.  I will be spending a month here offshore.  One of our barge, the Lewek Conqueror is onsite.  And they will be here for three week as the project kicks off by the end of this month.  So I will see even more familiar faces on board and I think it is going to be busy and fun.  And stress...

I've decided that I am not going to run tonight.  My laziness had taken over.  And I just had some snack.  I will try to run tomorrow instead.  I need to start my routine back again.  Nothing else much to say, except that I feel sort of empty inside.  I don't know what it is, but I feel something is lacking.  I'm not bored, I'm not lonely, but I just feel that I'm without something.  Perhaps that I didn't have my mobile phone.  I actually sold it off to my 'brother' Sulaiman.  I don't need to sell it, but it was an impulse that I made.  At the same time, I don't mind without a phone, so I don't know what is missing...  Well, I'll figure something out...

Until then, take care be safe and Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises