My Final goodbye to Friendster


I've decided to end my Friendster account, again, for the third time.

Somehow when I deleted it, I felt a sense of calm, like a burden over my shoulder, gone...

It's weird.  So anyway, I think this time , it is forever.  No more Friendster for me.  I'm giving my final salute to one of the greatest invention on the earth.  I'm only using the other greatest invention of the earth similar to Friendster, also beginning with the an 'F', Facebook.  

I like Facebook much better because it's less anonymous, and much real.  These are the people I'm not just 'cyber' friends with, but real friends, in flesh and blood.  Or at least in contact with, although not that very often.  Friends that I once knew, once loved, once touched by (the heart! That is!), once of everything.  There are some odd ones, which I have no slightest clue about, but they the least from the same abode of peace and most likely to meet.  So that's fine I suppose.

The first time I got friendster, I got a relationship out of that, and the first failure of that relationship caused the first ending of that Friendster account.  The second time round was because I couldn't help seeing my other friends busy with their friendster, in short, it was based on jealousy.  So I started it back again.  Somehow I forgot why I deleted it for the second time.  Oh Whatever! LOL...  The third time was because my brother-in-law sent me an invite, and thought it was a good idea.. and it was back on again.  The third reason why I deleted it now, shall remain kept to myself.  I have my reasons.  

So there goes.  Cést la Vié,  Life goes on....  Beginning and ending of each and everything....

Until then, take care, be safe, and Adios...  Adios Friendster...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises