Recent Shooting at KB

These are the pictures I took when I arrived back onshore.  Redz and I booked a room at Riviera Hotel to spend a night for  a low key celebration of his birthday.  This was the view on the morning of his birthday, we were preparing to go to the Annual Rafting Classic, an annual event and recently had been coincide with commemoration of His Majesty's Birthday

View outside of our room.  Breath taking...  Who said you need to go outside the country to experience great views eh?

Same picture, but I took the sky, it's beautiful...  As you can see, I'm out of practise with the camera...

Hj Maidin, Norizan, Helmy, Aziz and Amir Halim (posing dramtically) 
Masni and Norizan...  Having fun...

I will add some more, but I'd have to resize them and put on the copyrights before posting them... Hope you like my super mediocre pictures...  Until then, take care, be safe and Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises