Fastest? Again?

Last night, I ran for the fastest timing, exactly 70 minutes for 10.3kms.  Pleased, I was.  And I didn't get tired even after 8kms.  I upped myself by running faster, hitting my HIIT heart rate for the extra weight loss efforts.

So anyway, not much to update you guys, everything is as routine as it is, work, run, hangout for a while, eat, drink and sleep and repeat...  That is why I have not really updated my blog much.  It's quite routine for me, and it's not much boring that it is in the office, well at least the office is just a step away from where I live.

Oh by the way, I found it embarrassed to listen when I was watching the Opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing.  One of the first announcement was about the countries joining.  The commentator was announcing that all of the Olympic countries are joining this year.  Except for Brunei Darussalam, which they fail to send their representative and submit their participation on time for the event.  That is so typical of Brunei and Bruneians.  I bet the representatives were busy, picking up children from school or having coffee somewhere.  It's pathetic,  I mean, we don't need to send athletes for that, but at least we sent a representative, and it would be such a proud moment to see our flag been carried as they do the traditional walk pass march.  I suppose Brunei doesn't have the spirit of sport like the rest of the world.  And this was announced throughout the world, and something so important and done in a negligent and carelessly attitude, somehow without realising, it does reflect the people of Brunei.  Sometimes, things like this, makes me embarrassed of my own country...  And I hate that feeling...  I mean, c'mon... show some spirit!  It's pathetic...

So until then, take care, be safe and Adios..

Comments

Redz said…
I know, imagine how His Majesty feels, he was there for the opening.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises