So, What's Up?

Nothing much to report on my day.

Contemplated myself to take my camera out for a night of photography, but could not be bothered much.  I ran today, and it was a good run.  I know now why I am exhausted every time I ran.  There were no fan.  Or should I say, moving air or wind. 

When we run, naturally there will be wind against our body to cool us down, and our body adapted that, but relying on an exhaust fan, it doesn't help much.  So before I set myself on the treadmill, I pointed the wall fan to my direction, and 6kms later, I was still running without exhaustion.  Since the wall fan was close to an weight machine, and Indonesian bodybuilder turned it off because of course, he was afraid that he might hit the fan.

After his weight training, he didn't turn it back on, I was hinting as I fan myself with my hands, but he didn't get the hint...  As everybody left, one guy tapped my shoulder telling me that I'm going to be alone.  So I kindly ask him to turn the fan back on.  I was sweating profusely, and at some point, I can also feel the soft heat from the treadmill motor.  And when the fan was turned on, it was like a wake up call, and I ran like the wind... (Yeah, right...)

Not bad, 10.1kms in 76 kms, by my standard, a normal timing.  But this time, I didn't feel exhausted or tired.  After the run, I cross the bridge to the next platform and felt really good (I suppose from the excess endorphin), I saw a trolley and it was secured to the railings, so I sat on that trolley while enjoying my view of the sea.  I felt at peace and in serenity.  After about half hour, I set back to my room to shower.  Now the endorphin has subside... And my knees are a little tired... I suppose jumping up and down with Viva La Vida - Coldplay was a bad mistake... 

So anyway, until then, my avid readers, take care, be safe and Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises