Happy Birthday Redz

The reason why I came back from offshore, is to celebrate a birthday of a great friend I could have ever found on this face of this planet called Earth.  

It was Redz's Birthday.  And like he planned it to be, he wanted a low-key birthday.  So we spent the time in KB, having sushi and teh tarik right after, we also had a mini holiday, by checking ourselves into a hotel, went to take some photographs at KB river, for the Annual Rafting Classic which is now in commemoration with His Majesty's Birthday.  It was great.

I didn't give him his birthday present, well, I bought online some t-shirts and gave him one, but his gift was given to him a month before his birthday.  Because I wasn't quite sure if I could make it on his birthday.  And his present, I ordered will only arrive next month.  It seems that I can't get gifts on the day itself.

So anyway, it's nice to be onshore again, meeting friends and hanging out.  Too bad that most of them had to retire early as everybody goes to work on Monday.  I will be running errands here and there, utilising my time onshore.

There not much to say, but to wish Redz a Happy Birthday....  May Allah Bless you, and I hope you will find happiness and pray for you prosperity and all the best...  Happy Birthday!

Until then, Take Care, Be Safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises