Back to Norm

No, not me, my blog, I've changed it back to it's original look.  Why? 

In case you hadn't seen my last layout, I changed it into a nice looking template that I found somewhere, but I couldn't fit FunkieMunkie in it, so I change to a different template and everything seems jumbled up.  So in despair, I return back to the original template that it was once were.  I am trying to find other template, but I've been doing just that since this morning and I, myself like my blog templates are all jumbled up.  

It is only Friday morning, and I'm tired.  There were many things to do and to action upon.  Phone calls to be made, things to follow up with...  I'm tired.  I need a rest, that is why I am writing this, close to lunch time.  My thighs are a little warm from the laptop.  

... paused...

...continue...

I have half an hour before my 5p.m meeting.  So quick one, last night was my fastest run.. 10 kms in 66 minutes, quite a huge leap, because I decided to run at 9km/h according to the dial on the treadmill.  It was really tiring and by the end of the run, I was exhausted like hell.  I even slept early last night,  I showered, went to the messroom wondering if there's any chance to play snooker, but there wasn't, so I had a few drinks, and went back to bed.  I dozed off as soon as I hit the bed.  

This morning, I woke up pretty early, then one of my scaffolder team leader, I've learnt have left the platform without informing us.  I was mad pissed.  But anyway, after that, there were many things to follow up.  Things always pile up nearing the weekend, both onshore and offshore are like that.  Suddenly there's a surge of things to do.  But today, since I wanted to relax, I don't let the pressure get to me.  So I took things lightly, acknowledge the facts and try to solve or dispels any confusion.  Okay, I don't have much time, I'm going home tomorrow... Yaay for me.  So until then, I'll fill you up with more things later tonight.  Until then, take care and be safe and Adios Amigos....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises