My Crew and I

Yesterday, at early morning, before my crew got hot an sweaty from work, I managed to call them to the upper deck for a quick photography session..

My roommate Meling Aton and his crew Gibbson were the first to arrive.

Our Scaffolder, not posing, but waiting, I was looking for the right lighting, as it was still 6 a.m

My trusty Matco, Idi, still with red eyes, at early morning

The Dream Team

Hope you like the pictures...

There's more, I'll add more...  Until then, take care, be safe and Adios...

Comments

Redz said…
I love "The Dream Team" picture, nice angle, frame and clouds. Unfortunately that guy sitting on the left has a really bad pose :)
Anonymous said…
You mean my roommate? Ha ha ... well some people are not photogenic... There's more pics, I'll post some more... Since it has been a while, I've lost some skill.. he he he

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises