Picture Galore on Redz's Birthday

I have deleted my last post which contained the same pictures as this post, so I might as well combined them into one big picture post.  All of these pictures are taken on Redz's Birthday.  

As probably you have read that we checked ourselves into Riviera Hotel in KB to celebrate Redz's Birthday.  He wanted a low-key celebration and not even a cake allowed.  I stayed in KB and hung out with my 'brother' Sulaiman and his wife, while we wait for Redz to arrive KB.  Sulaiman picked me up from Anduki Airport and run a few errands with him.  It was nice to be onshore, especially nice to be back for my bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world's birthday.

That night we went out for sushi at Escapade KB Branch, they've extended their restaurant and we sort of gamble ourself for a table, we just dropped by without any reservation and fortunately there was one table for the four of us, Sulaiman and wife, Redz and myself.  We ended our night by a hot cup of teh tarik at Riviera Cafe, and by midnight we were back in our room calling it a night.  Redz was busy replying Happy Birthday messages on his phone.

In the morning, before a breakfast of Murtabak, we took a few shot of the view outside of our room.  The view was breath taking.  Who ever said you had to go outside this country for a view like this, huh?

Same picture, this time I was awed by the clouds.

Hj Zailani, my colleague, ready for action!

Hj Maidin, Norizan, Helmy, Aziz and Hj Amir (posing dramatically)

Masni (My Saviour - She's our logistic coordinator, without her, I wouldn't see land at all - he he) and Norizan in a Joker's hat.

Ali, almost ready to set sail!

Norizan, the Joker of the Day!

Hj Amir, striking an angry pose!

Aziz, Norizan and Hamzah, posing for the camera!

My colleagues and Ali's family ready to cheer the rafters!

Everybody, ALL ABOARD!!!!

Ready as they are, the Lancang Kuning rafters!

Lancang Kuning belayar malam Siang??  Hmmm.....

Safety always a priority...  I don't weigh that much, do I???  Don't answer that!

Birthday Boy, Striking a pose under the blaring sun...

Kuala Belait Boat Club, that's where it is held!

Banner of the day, in commemoration of His Majesty's Birthday...

I call this group the Mardi Gras Group, they're so fancy with their costume, very exciting!

Redz was the model of the day!

Particularly like this picture.  I like it.  No not you Redz! LOL

We decided to venture out to the adjacent Sunday Market across the road at Tudung Saji, to take a few photo, I didn't manage to take much, I was to embarrassed to take picture of their goods, I was scared that they might scold me!

ABC (Ais Batu Campur) Time.  We went upstairs at the food stalls to replenish ourselves, it was a really hot day.

After the event, we checked out of the hotel and sent my car back to my 'brother' Sulaiman for safe keeping.  Redz and I proceed to Seria and went via Anduki.  We made a quick stop over for a photo shoot. I was complaining to Redz that I was out of practise and almost all of my pictures are not even mediocre, they're terrible.  I took more than 200 photos, but none of them are that good.  The photos I have posted here are the best, and yet still it's quality is highly average...  So Redz stopped by Anduki to let me take a few photos.  And yes, he was still the model of the Day...  The following photos were taken at Anduki Jubilee Park.

Redz enjoying the serenity of the Anduki Lake.  It was blaring hot!

After a while I manage to get some decent pictures.  I like this one... Yet still mediocre.

This picture reminds me of the picture I took at the Jubilee Park in Kiulap.  The lights were broken.  I thought it's a nice picture to put in the blog...

White Spider Lillies??  I'm not sure... Nice but typical... Not happy with my shoot...

When we got to our respective homes, Redz and I had an unplanned dinner at De Valley Cafe at Kiarong.  We joined Corey and his friend, but they left early as they both need to wake up early for work.  Not long after that, my housemates joined in...  It was nice to hang out again...

Eady, my housemate, you might recognised him in the papers when he swept and won 4 out of 5 categories during the Cat Show at KB a few weeks ago.  

Okay, finally, Eady took this picture, a picture of me in my blog.  Eady took this picture while I was on the phone, Corey misplace his house keys and thought he might have left it there.  

Redz and my other housemate Azim... striking a pose, never fails to amaze - LOL

Finally...  The End of the Day with a nice cup of Teh Tarik.  It was a great day for me and for Redz.

So that's about it.  All these pictures in one day.  I managed to take about 300 + pictures and only a few were nice ones.  The pictures I posted here are judge with a lot of scrutiny, and yet they look typical and mediocre.  I suppose I need to take pictures more often.  Hopefully, they will let me take some while I am offshore.  Okay, I hope you had enjoyed them.  

But before I go, this picture has rights reserved on them.  Any use of them without the consent of the blog owner i.e. Saiful@Kellaz, is forbidden.  I hope my readers will respect the privacy of the pictures in the blog.  If there is any interest in the pictures.  I will gladly give a copy of the original, pending permission from any person(s) involved in the production of the photos.  Thanks.  

So until then, Take care, be safe and Adios!!

All web site, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, are kellaz.blogspot.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any other use of the information and material on this blog, including reproduction for purposes other than those listed above, modification, distribution, reproduction or republication without prior written permission of the blog owner is strictly prohibited.  This is to protect misuse of text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises