Ego

It's never enough.  The human mind is actually insane.  Who you are is not who you are.  Your thoughts that you think are actually wrong.  Your thoughts, your emotions are your ego.  We live in a fantasy of what we consider 'normal' and 'right'.  That is why the world is insane.  It is being driven by madness.  It came from our thoughts of normalcy and self rightness.

It is a very deep discovery that all my life, my thoughts, my emotions is actually not me.  It is quite a difficult thing to explain.  I am talking about the book I am reading.  And it gave the sense of awe.  The sense of self discovery. 

We are all driven by ego.  It was nurtured even when we were small kids, it was nurtured from culture, religions, our way of upbringing etc.  Ego in this sense is not your sense of pride but your separation of between yourself, your being, your true self, your spirit and your thoughts and emotion.  This separation makes you right and others wrong.  And that is ego.

I suppose you don't really understand where I am coming from.  It can get quite confusing.  Because we are not unaware, unconscious.  And we need to be getting ourselves into the light of awareness and consciousness.  That is your true self, your being, you, the spirit entity.

Most religions teach us this.  But the achilles heels is that it could be based on ego itself.  The separation of making 'us right' and 'others wrong'.   That's it for now, a little confusion from me.  Until then, awaken your senses, awaken your being, take care, be safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises