Alone but not Lonely

I'm by myself and slept throughout the day.  I am so attached with my friends that now I don't know what to do without them.  But I appreciate this.  I'm looking at the bright side of things.  It's all good actually.  I am taking this time to be happy by myself.

I'm a little worried for my friend Redz, the worst thing that could happen to your holiday had happened to him.  He lost his wallet.  I never would want to ever happen that to me.  It will turn your vacation into a real nightmare.  So I sent him some money for him to enjoy, and things are going well for him.  It's all good.  He deserve a great holiday, a great vacation.  And I would do anything to ensure that.

As for my daily itinerary, I've slept and took care of the cats, watched TV hung out with a few friends and that's about it.  Nothing to write much about.  Tomorrow the itinerary will look much more busy, as I need to pay my insurance for my house, and perhaps bring my dad out for a while.  So until then, take care, and in case the guys in Bangkok are reading my blog, hope you guys have a great time, and have fun!  Until then, Adios...

Comments

Redz said…
Thanx for your help, i really appreciate it and thanx to you, i'm having a nice vacation here. Don't worry, i'll pay you back.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises