Wake Up

Had a slight migraine on my drive, I suppose I was a little stressed out, because it took me almost 1 hour 45 mins to reach the office. And when I arrived there were no car parking space at all... So I took some migraleave, I'm struggling to stay awake. Help.

Till then. Adios..

... written during lunch...

I am so sleepy. A few minutes ago, I went to the back of the office to smoke, I laid my head down and I actually fell asleep with my ciggy still lit up between my fingers. This migraleave sh!t works on me. This is my attempt to wake up, by blogging. The office is almost empty, they're all out for lunch, I'm hungry, but I'm sleepy. I just finished a mug of coffee and it doesn't work.

Seriously, I'm typing with my eyes closed. Okay, I can't do it, I'm going to pull another chair and sleep. Nite-nite. Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises