Saturday's Unplanned Photo Shoot!

Since we hung out in Bandar till nearly 4 am (Saturday), I woke up quite late.  

I did nothing but loiter around the house and made myself some noodle Mi Sedap (Mee Sambal) with baby clams.  I suddenly felt the urge for a nice mug of teh tarik to go with the food that I managed to scoff down.  One of the best teh tarik that I quite can recommend to anyone and everyone is at Andaman Restaurant and Cafe at Jalan Jangsak.  It's a quiet place just across the heavy traffic road.  They had a beautiful tent sitting outside.  The food is quite good and at a relatively nice price tag.  Try and have a visit.  I don't get any commission for this, okay.....

I called up my mentor, Corey and Redz and told them to bring their camera along for a critique session, which ended up as an outing.  We didn't plan to do a photography outing, I only brought my camera along, because I finally got my lens filter from QQeStore and wanted to borrow Corey's compressed air and felt tip pen to clean my smudged lens.  The light was beautiful at the tent we were in.  And we took the opportunity for a photo shoot out.

These are all portraiture of Redz (who became my 'forced' model for the day!)

You have a problem with me?
Smile!  An antidote for anything!
Hmm...
I love this one!  Well done Redz, you're in the running to be Brunei's Next Top Model! LOL
Reflection.  At Andaman...  Lovely!
Rattan Lights
Mesmerising...
Staring into Space
The end of day...

After the shoot out, we went on our separate ways.  We then had dinner at TPH in Batu Bersurat with my housemates.  And we proceeded to DeFountain as a ritual to end our day.  

Obviously I didn't take this last picture.  My housemate too this in monochrome format.  And it turned out beautifully...  Thanks Aedy!  I was an avid reader of Brunei Lifestyle Blog.  I was reading them at that time...  And finally, it ends there... 


Until then, dear readers, comments appreciated from photographers alike.  Adios Baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises