Trip Up Trip Down and Again...

Last night, I didn't have any difficulty sleeping.  I think I have told Baby what I have been keeping to myself for a long time.  It's all good.  Continuous communication under open channel is always a good thing, but also it depends on the timing and the delivery.  Baby, sorry if I have upset you okay...?  It's all good, right?

Anyway, since everything have been said, I slept well and believe it or not, I woke up quite early and best of all....  NO EFF-ING MIGRAINE!!!  It's like, I have lift a cloud of fear or some sort of fuzziness in life and everything seems a little brighter, a little breezier, a little better and life is much more bearable.

I was not a person who believes that talking solves anything.  I believed that hiding my thoughts behind a really convincing facade helps.  I did not believe in confrontation.  I did not believe in being honest.  All of that, is the criteria of a bullshitter.  And yes, I'm the world's best and believable bullshitter the world have ever seen.  My baby could testify that for me, my boss could testify that for me, anybody who knows me well, knows that I bullshit very very well.  I'm not proud of it.  I suppose I have a gift.  But there's one major setback in being a bullshitter.  It eats you up inside.  But thanks to Baby, who believes in communicating, who believes in talking, listening and all those... ermm communicating skill that goes with it, does make things work.  

So anyway, that aside, so what's up and down as per topic?  So again, I woke up quite early, arrived to work relatively early, did some work and read few emails, and heard that there was a trip to JPMC (Jerudong Park Medical Centre) to visit a colleague who had a heart bypass recently.  He was the one I featured in my previous post.  So I thought... Hmm, the devil in me just waiting to come out.  So I went for it.  The journey to Jerudong takes about, oh god, who knows, a day?... well it feels like a day in that bus.  But yeah, about an hour and a half, by bus.  This is a bus equipped with that noisy beeping sound so that it won't exceed the speed limit.  It was on the whole day, and it was very very irritating.  We went for a visit that lasts about an hour.  Our colleague was already on his feet, tubes and wires are dangling off his chest.  And he looked well.  We're happy for the guy.  Get well soon Drahman.

After that we went to Amanah Harith Restaurant in Jerudong for lunch.  I love going there.  The food is nice, the service is good, it's a family joint.  I'd recommend anyone and everyone to go there and experience it.  I'm not getting commission for this.  Hey, if you'd love something and you'd like others to experience it, why not?  Right?  Share the Joy, I always say...  Then the bus had to do a U-ey to get to the mosque.  A quick prayer then it was a trip back to KB again, another one and a half hours of bouncy-bouncy in the bus.  It gave me a headache, so I decided to go to sleep (almost).  The bus was playing a DVD featuring my most hated actor...  Jean Claude Van Damme.  I find him repulsive and annoying.  Don't get me wrong, he's got a great body and a nice face, that's good, but in all of his movies, try, just try, and guess who would be the hero?  I mean, he doesn't have that subtlety of a hero....  He's just so there...  Another actor that I could compare him with...  is Steven Segal 'the chiropractor', why?  He cracks your bone, all of his movies, crack his enemies bones, that's all he does, he does not need a gun, a bomb, no, all he does is crack their bones.  Gullible enemies, I think.  Doesn't leave much for the audience to guess how the movie would unfold...

Ha ha, talk about sidetracking from my itinerary, let me cut to the chase, we arrived back to the office in time to go home.  But I did some work in the office before leaving.  But before that, in the morning, my uncle called me up to tell me that there's someone who is interested in buying my motorbike.  So after work, I met the guy and to cut the story short again,  Fazzie, my Yamaha Fazer F6Z is sold.  I didn't feel sad selling off Fazzie, because Fazzie needs an owner that gives a damn about her (oh yeah, it's a her,  the fuel tank is in the middle, so it's a hermaphrodite, and I gave it a her... - oh it's all for fun, so gimme a break will ya! - LOL).  Fazzie has not been ridden for almost a year.  And has been under the sun and rain for that whole duration.  So it is now in very good hands.  The buyer already owns two motorbikes and is a real hardcore biker.  So it's all good.  And it's better for me because I've got some cash in my pretty little hands... he he he...  But that money is for my house!  So I can't spend it...  Darn it!  

After the negotiation and agreeing to sell, I decided to pay my 'brother', Sulaiman and family, a visit.  I miss them.  They're like my small family extension of me.  Sulaiman is a great guy, if by chance, you have met the nicest guy in the world, well, he's a million times much nicer.  I swear to you, he is.  And the reason for this visit is to perform a ritual.  To finally take off the plastic sheets on the upholstery of my new car.  So I have been driving around in my new Lancer, Razzy with the plastic cover still in the car?  Oh hell yes!  Why?  Because I'm Bruneian - LOL.  Of course, I'm only taking the mickey, not all Bruneians do that, but they do right?  LOL...  Well, it's a joke, so sorry if it offends anyone...  So anyway, yes, we do this ritual together.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  I spent almost three hours just talking and joking with him and his wife, and it was time to go home.  On my way home, the weather just turned absolutely pouring.  I can only see about less than five metres away.  It was so bad, that through Penanjong Camp untill reaching home, the fastest speed was about 70 km/h.  It was pouring,  and I can't even see the lines on the road.  It was scary.  But alhamdulillah, I arrived safe and sound.  Dinner was at home with the usual menu, noodles with baby clams again.  It was raining quite bad, so I didn't think it was a good idea to go out again.  Besides, I can't smoke if I eat outside!  And at home, smoke away, my friend...  LOL...

So this has turned out to be such a long post.  It's 2 a.m and it's past my bedtime.  Until then, ladies and gentle-babies...  Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises