Spinning Around

I am offshore right now.  And I absolutely tired and sleepy.  I have been awake since 3.45 a.m.  And I had a quick nap at the admin office in a sitting position (more like slouching) for 45 minutes until I can't feel my buttocks.  They have gone numb!

I finally got a connection here using my personal laptop.  I need my work laptop to get things moving as regards to work.  But oh well, I'd have to live with this for a while.  A lot and I mean, a lot of things have happened.  My migraine is playing with me at the moment, it goes and it *pow* it comes again.  One of colleague was always asking why do I always press my right eye in?  It doesn't help at all but it eases the pain, somehow.

So I have been spinning around to sort out a few things.  Some of the contractors had decided to go on strike, they wanted to go home, because they didn't like sharing with other than their own 'kind' i.e. same contractor.  And some even chose to sleep in front of the toilet door, for some reason, which I don't want to know.  But finally it's sorted out now.  Have been calling onshore since morning.  I have many actions to execute.  

I don't have a room yet.  I have to wait until 4 p.m. to wait for someone to check out in one of the beds.  Yes, bed.  Not room.  It means that I will be sharing a room.  With 3 other guys.  Oh well, it's hostel life back again.  I don't mind, as long as we get along.  I'm quite pleasant to live with, really!

I will post some more later in the evening, unless my head found a pillow, it's good night everyone.  It is now past 4 p.m, must check in with the admin... "Do you have a bed?"

And yes, I'm working (no, really!)  Until then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises