Record Breaking...

Today, when I wrote my blog at 2 a.m, my hang out with Yoy, didn't end there.

We continue to chit chatting and at the same time, I was browsing for camera lenses because QQeStore has failed to order mine in time, to I demanded my deposit back and went to browse online instead.  Most of the lenses are from the United States, and I wonder my package would ever reach here.

We hung out at DeFountain until 6 a.m, we were the only ones left there, laughing out loud like nobody's business.  It was fun.  We ordered chips and cookies, drinks after drinks.  It was fun, we talked about anything and everything.  Relationship issues and life issues, were amongst the topics.  It was great.  I didn't think that Yoy is able to talk heart to heart with anyone, but he surprised me with his intelligence.  He admits that some people do look down on him because he seems like a himbo (male bimbo) most of the time.  But I told him it is his projection that made people think like that.  He is actually at some point, much more intelligent than I am.  He only didn't know it.  Or realise it.

Then when we were walking to our own cars, Yoy joked that it was actually time for breakfast.  I told him that there's an indian place that opens early and makes really good murtabak (indian pancake).  And we went there to continue our hang out.  It was fun, looking at the world just about to start living...  People came in and out to have take-away breakfast, some stayed, some just came by to buy the early papers.  It was cool.  Finally, after breakfast, we made our own ways.  At about half past 7 a.m, we depart to our own abode to rest our tired body.  I woke up a few times, because I heard my housemate waking up to go to work.  I finally woke up at 2 p.m as usual to run my errands.  First and foremost, as what I planned to do a week ago, is to pay for my house insurance.  Almost $5 k gone in an instant.  It was pretty hard to part with that much cash.  Although when I thought about it, it is so weird that these plastic currency is what everybody's in for.  Live for.  Live by.  Seek for.  It's just plastic...  in some other country, it would be paper money, of course.

So I did that, then I sent off Redz's car for a car wash.  It really needs to, after being scorned in the weather for a week.  I left it there, while I got my toiletries, because basically it ran out.  Why must I do them today?  Because a) my leave ends today and b) I will be offshore for a week starting tomorrow.  So I had to do all of my errands, I even took the time to call my lawyers, to my surprise that they haven't done anything yet.  I have been waiting for the past 1 week for a draft copy of it, but they haven't done anything...  Angry as I was, but I suppose there's nothing I can't do.  Besides, I will be offshore anyway.  I told the lawyer to send me a copy of the draft document by email.

And then I went to the airport to pick Redz up.  I wanted to watch his plane land, so I went upstairs at the viewing gallery.  Two planes arrive consecutively and one was from (can't remember) and the other was from Brisbane, so I thought, the plane from Bangkok had not landed.  I waited and waited.  It was hot, so I decided to buy myself a drink at Jollibee.  Then Redz called me, he said he has been waiting...  Oh damn!  I felt bad.  Damn that announcer!  She said it was from Brisbane, when in fact it was from Bangkok!  If I ever get my hands on her!  Grrrr!!!  Okay, I'm over reacting, but if Redz were me, I'd hate that, I hate when I told my pick up was at a certain point and no one is there.  I would be really pissed.  But my anger disappears as soon as I saw Redz grinning from afar.

And now, we are having dinner at Farmbasket.  But before that, I did my groceries as usual, before my departure offshore.  I need something, to much in case I get a little peckish at night.  I also bought myself a carton of cigarettes, just in case my 2 weeks offshore turns longer.  Oh yeah, I might be there for two weeks dependant on what my bosses would say.  So that was it, my itinerary for today...  So far so good.  Until then my dear readers, Adios and Take Care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises