Out of Plans

The plans that I planned out for the day, surprise, surprise, did not materialise.  I woke up at 1 p.m after watching TV until 4a.m.  I think I am at that point that my sleeping pattern has gone haywire.  

So I need to calibrate my sleeping mechanism, or my sleeping bio clock.  So should be sleeping once I am back to bed tonight.  I'm at Taurean 'The Arch' at the moment, after a satay dinner at Batu Bersurat with my friend, Yoy.  Yoy and I are in the same boat that we're so dependent with our friends that now they are gone, we're hopeless.  

The previous paragraphs were written about three days ago, me and Yoy, were a little clueless of what to do.  

But on Saturday, despite waking up late, I was exhausted by the end of the day, Jane and I went out for window shopping for furnitures again.  Also we went shopping to The Mall for some clothes, I got myself a bag that looks military-ish, a ring and few funky lockets.  I am asking Redz to buy me some string necklaces to go with them.  I am wearing one right now, in the shape of a plane.  It's just so funky.  So I thought to myself, that we can find few nice jems every now and again at a bargained price.  Okay, it may still be quite expensive rather than buying them in Bangkok or KL due to the currency exchange.  But seriously, how often could you go overseas, okay perhaps if you're a millionaire.  I sound bitter, don't I?  Then again, spending money in my own country helps the economy, right?  Well, that's my lame excuse anyway.

Now that my housemates are back, I'm a little jealous with what have been doing at Bangkok, but I suppose, it will pass.  Now I'm more than determined to go Bangkok after my October Marathon.  But the thing best thing is they are back now and I feel alone...  There's someone to talk to or at the very list acknowledge.  So anyway, I'm having a writer's block, so I will end it here... Until then, Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises