Saturday Morning

I woke up to see the bright sunny rainy Saturday, which is a rare occasion. Saturday is my weekend, and by default I always wake up at noon in time for lunch. Yup, lazy I am.

So what makes today a difference? I woke up early because I hung out with Redz till late and I was too tired to make the journey home, so I slept over. And since he's working today, I had to wake up too. To a very very wet weather system... To think of it, I've could have continued sleeping, considering the cold and wet weather, it would be the best thing to do, cuddling up in your duvet, all nice and warm... Right?

But you all have to go to work, don't you? - LOL okay, sorry to tease you guys. So why didn't I continue sleeping, because Razzy is due for her first ever service, Reen is due for car wash, which is pointless at this time, I've got to make payment for my new lens for my camera at QQeStore, perhaps I'd upgrade my long overdue laptop, which has been already paid for since I bought this laptop, do my freaking laundry which has been piling up on the corner floor of my room, there's many things that needs to be done...

Beside that, even it is raining outside, to me the day is as bright as a bright morning sunshine. Only Baby knows why... I talked to Baby recently, and seriously, things are changing for the better. I've said things to Baby where, if it is at a normal circumstance, I'd already got a flying kick from Baby. Instead, we've come to a common agreement and it all good. It's great. Not the agreement itself, but the understanding between us. I'm so chuffed about it. Imagine having your bestest friend as your lover or you found out your lover is your bestest-est (even) friend and you can speak your mind without holding back and it was received at the bestest intention and communicating it better. Your heart and soul on the table and discussed and managed accordingly. So seriously, my life is now bearable. Baby saved my life. Again.

So I dedicate this song, which has been going on repeat in my CD player in my car, for the last couple of days to my Baby... It's Simon Webb (ex-Blue singer) - Take your Time. Baby, hope you like it...

I know exactly what I'm talking about,
cos I've been there, I've been scared
So many deals that I've been in & then out,
turned dreams into nightmares
I realised my wants only criticised my needs
(I didn't make enough cheese)
I couldn't figure out my wrongs & I found it hard to breath

Bridge:
Have a right to cry (sometimes)
When I'm under the weather
Feels like my world is coming down
And my job could be better
That's yesterday's news, maybe tomorrow this is what we can do

CHORUS
Seize the day, change your life
Find all of your limits in the sky
Take a moment, clear your mind
Believe that your angels never lie
Change is good, just keep it movin'
Uncover new colours that are kind
Different ways. Brand new heights
Don't worry just take your time and you'll be fine

Too many people get frightened of lightning
(Always strikes them in the same place twice)
Never seeking true guidance it might be,
They need a little direction in life

Bridge:
Have a right to cry (sometimes)
When I'm under the weather
Feels like my world is coming down
And my job could be better
That's yesterday's news, maybe tomorrow this is what we can do

CHORUS

You don't have to be fed-up each & everyday of your life
(Stop complaining just stop all the hating open your eyes)
And the world will be better if you believe & you try
(Stop complaining about what you can't get)
You won't know till you try

I'm not one to usually put in lyrics in my blog, well, I've done it before and so, but it's not that frequent that I do that, uh, somehow I just remembered, I haven't put in the pictures I took at Shahbandar Forest Reserve yet. Well, actually, it's not that good anyway, there were too many things to shoot, I lost focus of what I wanted to take, although there are a few that I think that's wow or interesting. So anyway contemplating now, the bed looks so inviting, it would be more inviting if there's a girl on it, two girls, no, three... LOL no, just kidding... it would be the best if I am alone on my warm comfy bed, don't feel like sharing my bed now LOL... As a favourite quote from Savage Garden - Affirmation (which is my favourite song too) - "I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone". Yeah, sad but true, and if you're thinking that I live my life via lyrics, you're right. Ten points! Affirmation is a song that I truly truly truly (emphasis on truly here) agree and believe and live by. Check it out...

Until then, boys and girls, Adios!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You guys have a love that we all yearn to have, and something that I aspire to have once again. Hold on to that other half, knowing that a love that you two share does not come everyday. Keep writing, you give the rest of "us" hope. *sigh*
Anonymous said…
Well, it takes a lot of energy and time to develop. A lot of heartaches, a lot of blood and sweat. And in the end, it's all good. I'm thankful every single moment for baby's presence in my life.

You can have what I have. I'm sure. The time will come...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises