Photography Overload

It seems that I have overloaded my blog with pictures and more pictures of Redz, my forced model, he's demanding payment now! LOL - Just kidding...  

So this time, although I have more pictures to post, I have decided to  write for now.  I will post more pictures of today's photography outing in Shahbandar Forest Reserve in my next post.  I've managed to take many macro (that's close up) pictures.  And since Redz is out on photography, there will not be any portraiture - LOL.

Since we hung out late at DeFountain on Saturday and ate Nasi Katok at 2 am, and watch TV until 4 am.  I was totally wiped out.  I stayed a night at Redz's house, and when he woke up, I went back home to continue sleeping.  Redz and Corey was on the prowl to find a photography opportunity at Tasek Merimbun, apparently there is a cultural festival there.  But they woke up relatively late too and was still tired, they decided to hang out somewhere with few friends for lunch.  I slept until 4 pm, and was woken up by Redz's text message telling me of a photography session at Shahbandar Forest Reserve.  

I finally took the energy to shower and drove to Shahbandar.  Indeed it was a great outing.  After that, we went to Jerudong Beach to shoot the sunset.  But by this time, my camera battery went flat on me.  So I missed the sunset.  Redz and Corey took many incredible pictures.  So bored, feeling jealous and envy that they are taking pictures, I became the model.  Some of them can be found in Redz's blog and Corey's blog.  

Feeling hungry, we went to KTM Restaurant in Jerudong.  And that went down well.  We went on our separate ways after that.  I stayed home for a while waiting for my Mac book to install it's updates.  I watched a documentary in Nat Geo about photography,  it features many famous photographers of the World War Two.  Such an inspiring feature, it even inspired me to become a photo-journalist.  Right place, right time.  That was the main ingredient to take momentous pictures that will last for centuries.  Painting pictures with light, that is what photography is all about.  There's also a top 30 documentary feature in Nat Geo.  Nat Geo will be 10 years in Asia and they will be featuring the best 30 documentary in the last decade althrough out June, every 11pm.  Fantastic!  Five minutes to midnight, Corey texted me up for a meet up in DeFountain, and here I am.  

It is 2 am, and unlike the rest of world...  I'm still on a freaking holiday!!!  Hah!!  I love this...  I will always cherish times like this, the road is quieter, the crowd is less and you can do whatever you wanted to do.  I love it.  Tomorrow will be full of chores.  Things I don't get to do on a working day.  But I can take my sweet time...  Because I'm free!!!  I love it!  I love it!

Sorry for a boring blog post.  I'm sort of tired and excited at the same time.  There's really nothing much new things to post.  I'm just trying to live my life to it's bestest.  Not the fullest.  There are times when I live my life to the fullest, I'm still feel empty inside.  Doing this photography thingy now means something to me.  To stop the time.  So that you can remember the moment and capture them as they are.  I hope this will turn out to be more than just a hobby, this will be one day I could develop into a career.  Maybe.

So until then, my dear readers, I hope your life is at its bestest all the time.  Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises