Overheated

I woke up to a migraine. A mild one. For the last couple of nights, I couldn't sleep. I have issues at this moment in time, it's personal so I couldn't share it with you.

So, I woke up, I reach for the ibuprofen and went back to bed. I eventually woke up at about 10 a.m. and went to do my morning ritual as usual. I took my sweet time to work, because I don't want to rush. When I arrived to work, there were no parking space at all, as I was driving really slow trying to hunt for parking space, my car stalled. I tried to start it again, and I saw the temperature indicator of my car was at the red zone. Luckily there were no one behind me, I waited for a minute and started it again, it revved. And the pointer was just under the red zone. So I drove out of the car park and waited for traffic to pass, which was never ending.... And it stalled again. Arrrggghhh, I was so frustrated. So I waited a minute or so, and it came back, so I did a quick stunt trying to get into the lane. I think I pissed off someone...

I drove straight to the workshop. They opened the front bonnet of the car and saw the radiator fan spinning like a wind mill. "You're motor's busted" (Kau punya moto ah, sudah tidak bagus lagi oh! - which the exact phrase used). And since I was stress and frustrated, I replied in a word "Tukar!" (translate: "Replace!"). And I waited and waited and waited, for almost 3 hours. They were looking for the parts from various workshops to no avail. Then finally they found one. I told them specifically that I do not want a second hand motor. I hate going to workshops and I don't intend to go for the second time. And when they finally replaced the motor, a roll of dark clouds came and it rained heavily.

There goes netball, I thought. And when the car is good to go, I went to the office, and every one had gone. The main reason for going to the office is to search for my medical report which was done in January. My insurance agent has been bugging me for it. I have been searching for it high and low at home, so I thought it must be in the office. And indeed it was, it was in the pile of miscellaneous file... I was ever so excited to have found it. I called my agent up and told that I will be meeting her in a couple of hours.

I met her and went back home to rest. I meet up with Redz and hung out with him for a few hours. Corey had his surgery today and the surgery was successful. He came out of his anesthetics and texted Redz to inform me that he requested his laptop from me, I have been safekeeping it for a night. I suppose he was bored, being immobile, he need something to amuse himself. The night ended up at 1 a.m, but since I was not feeling sleepy, I blogged this instead.
There's nothing much to report, thus why I am only writing in my itinerary of the day... So until then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises