Quiet Blog

There's something weird when you work and live in the same place.

Well, it's not wrong as per say, but there's nothing much to update to you guys about.  It is such that work and play are sort of the same.  But anyway, things are going well, and I'm beginning to like working offshore.  I suppose I need to get out of my desk.  I was just wondering if I could ask for a transfer from my boss.  I think it is time for me to get out of my desk and spend more time on the field, but that is contradictory with my life at the moment, because I'm going to need to spend more time onshore, with my new house and all.  The best of all I get extra allowances for being offshore and for the past few days, I have not spent a cent!

I have managed to do all the photoshopping that I have done with the pictures I took at Shahbandar Forest Reserve the other day.  I will post the pictures soon.  It's quite good, but not fantastic...  I can't wait for another outing.  I'm hoping to capture more portraitures.

My leave is just around the corner, I might not be going take it, I might still have to go to work, because the leave is only to confirm that I wanted to be onshore to take care of my house mate's cats.  But they will be off for a few days and then they will be back.  Plans are being made for me to go offshore again, and by the time I come back there will be a change of crew, then I'd have to get to know the people again.  I've made some friends and in fact I found out that some of them are my distant relatives.  It's kind of cool staying here.  I dreaded it at first, but in the end, it's not that bad at all.  

Nothing much else to say will be back onshore soon...  So you guys take care, Adios peeps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises